LG 55" or 65" OLED 4K 120 HZ TVs

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5]

LG 55" or 65" OLED 4K 120 HZ TVs
Price: $1099.99 - 1799.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days (Monday, Feb 26 to Thursday, Mar 01) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](LG 55" or 65" OLED 4K 120 HZ TVs) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=LG 55" or 65" OLED 4K 120 HZ TVs) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](LG - Google Shopping 55" or 65" OLED 4K 120 HZ TVs)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
12/8/2017 - $1,349.99 (Woot Plus)
12/8/2017 - $1,349.99 (Woot Plus)

Anyone have experience with the refurb LGs? I’ve been waiting for a sale on this model to drop below $2K but I’d hate to drop 1800 and end up with a dud in 6 months.

If you are look hard enough, you can get a genuine 65" brand new for about 1500. But I will say this is still a good deal despite not knowing how they are determining refurbished in this case.

Considering that it’s common to see the 65 brand new for just under 2k (or even cheaper with a little work), this price really isn’t a deal. Gorgeous tv though. I found the c7 version (with Atmos capability) new for less. The Olympics in 4K+atmos is stunning.

New for less upfront, or after price protection?

You can get twice the screen at half the price with a front projector and the visual quality is as good. Why anyone would want to buy one of these is a mystery.

Now that right there is fake news. The picture on these is unlike anything I have ever seen. It blows the lid of mine and any other projector out there at this price point.

I have been watching these and have not seen the 65" from anywhere reputable for less than $2,499. Not sure where you guys are seeing a new 65" for under $2k…

I just bought a $2,400 Epson front projector and I agree that nothing can touch OLED for picture quality. I also agree that nothing at 65 inches can touch a 110 inch screen if that is what you are looking for or have a large room to put it in.

Agreed, I have the 1080P OLED from the two years ago and the picture is off the charts. Best set I have ever seen including all of my older plasmas.

I agree with others, you can get the 65" new for this price or close to it even without price protection if you put a little work into it.

I replaced a Panasonic plasma with a 65 inch LG OLED and very impressed with the picture. I too haven’t seen prices below $2500 - the current Costco price is $2600. If these are robust refurbs they’re a good deal.

Agree, Radamo. Just purchased 65" Sony Bravia LED at BB just before Super Bowl on sale for $1500. Looked at OLED but could find nothing that size for under $2500. As for Atmos capability, you’ll need an AVR that has that capability and the extra height speakers to convert a 5.1 to a 5.1.2 (or 7.1.2) system. NBC’s olympic coverage is NOT channeled for Atmos.

Massdrop just had them for under 1999. LG 55|65-Inch B7A OLED 4K HDR Smart TV | Home Entertainment | Televisions | Drop I did not get it. Looked around and saw it cheaper from scary places and other reputable places that at one point in time for 1999 or better for Black Friday. I would hoped this had been less.

Projectors are not this. That guy is fake news.

The c7 is just aesthetics and atmos. Plus it won’t be true atmos. You need real surround sound speakers for that effect. That’s like saying a sound bar provides surround sound.

I am very tempted by this but what are the chances it already has burn in? Is there any type of return policy?

No projector quality even comes close to OLED. Better get your eyes checked.

OK, you took the time to post, how about a link then? Scam sites like Ebuy USA don’t count. B&H has refurbished 65" units for $2,100. They are consistently one of the lowest sellers on the web.

Abe’s of Maine for $1999.00? It looks like it’s the same model.

Lotsa posts claiming you can find this price any time “with a little work”. Not a lot of support for that claim.