LG 65in OLED 4K 120 HZ TV

LG 65in OLED 4K 120 HZ TV

PRICE DROP

Hi all! We e lowered the price so buy ALL the TVs

Ive only owned LG TV’s for the last 10 years… And the 2 I have now are 65 inch of this years and last years OLED… And this is a hell of a price… Jump at it… There customer service is great and 24 hours…

I have 2 65 inch OLED’s from LG 2017. They are great TV’s but I had to email the North American CEO to get one serviced under warranty. The service center was useless and couldn’t find anyone in Raleigh NC to service it. LG used to have its own repair trucks here for their TV’s. No longer, apparently.

I think my issue is that it is a refurb and this screen does have the potential for burn in.

It’s not the burn in that anybody should worry about, it’s the screen uniformity. We have what is called “dirty screen” or “banding”. On the left side about two thirds of the screen looks like it has dark shaded horizontal stripes and just off to the right of center is a bar that runs from bottom to top. Light colored scenes like blue sky’s look terrible, and darker scenes or anything with grey shading is considerably worse. Also this is our second screen as the first one was worse. The technician that came out the second time was telling the person on the phone from LG that he sees the dark areas on the left side of the screen with the new panel only to have the LG representative say that I was lying and playing fake YouTube videos to try and get a free television. All I wanted was a screen that wasn’t faulty and now we’re stuck with a tv that my entire family is unhappy with thanks to the poor screen uniformity. It’s like watching tv through a screen door where the darker areas are. I was told that this is normal and that some are worse than others, it’s a very expensive gamble. Make sure you can return it if you’re thinking of buying one. LG customer service was horrendous and it took them so long to get the repairman out, not to mention waiting on the parts to arrive, that it was past the date that I could return the tv. Then again some people don’t notice or aren’t bothered by poor screen uniformity, and if that’s the case everything else about the tv has been great but poor grey screen is a deal breaker for us. Search LG oled screen uniformity and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

2 Likes

Woot: $1400 refurb of the LG 65" B7 (Woot has spoken with a price drop to $1300 now)
Slickdeals: $1600 new of the LG 65" B8 or $1648 for C8 or $1898 for the E8
Frys: $1300 Open box B7

Seems pretty basic pricing that can be had monthly from multiple sources, but it’s a fantastic television!

Always look at the RTINGS testing done to understand what you’re getting.

https://slickdeals.net/newsearch.php?firstonly=1&q=lg+65"+oled ← Searched slickdeals for LG 65" OLED, as you can see there are countless deals posted for this brand/model. Includings the 55" hitting as low as $600.

So yanno… shop around…

Can someone explain why Amazon has this listed as $189.99 at 89% off list price for an LG OLED and the clickbait brings you to an LG OLED for six times that price, and the $189 is a cheap off brand LCD?

Hi All! We have dropped the price to make this deal even MORE fantastic! For anyone who bought prior to the drop you will be refunded.

That is a very good question. I’ve sent an email to ALL our people to get this corrected. I’m very sorry!

Update: so that’s the low number on our price range for this event. Looks like amazon can only show one price from us.

Thanks for posting this the other day. I used slick deals to find a 65" LG C8 for $750 new. Cheers!

1 Like

Glad to hear it helped mate! I follow that commodity like a hawk. I am currently looking for fishing sales myself. Best of luck and feel free to tag me if you ever need any help on here.