LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED 55"or 77"

LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED 55"or 77"

2 Likes

Got a beautiful 77 but unfortunately it’s defective. I sent an email to Woot but they said they can’t offer a replacement but it’s still available. I fear by the time they respond back it will be sold out again…help Woot help! Keep my money just send me a replacement! :pray:t4:

1 Like

@lioncow, is there anything you can do?

2 Likes

Hi! Sorry to hear about the defective product. CS should be contacting you shortly!

2 Likes

@lioncow is it possible to buy an extended warranty of some kind on this?
You used to offer them but don’t see it anywhere.

2 Likes

Thank you for the help!

1 Like

Thank you for the help! Help received:)

2 Likes

Hi there! Unfortunately, not. We do occasionally offer extended warranties, but we don’t offer them as a separate purchase. Sorry to disappoint.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity, what was wrong with your unit. How was it packaged/delivered?

1 Like

Are these TVs not covered by see the manufacturer warranty? Only woot 90 day?

1 Like

Only the 90-day woot warranty.

1 Like

Do these come in their original packaging? Were they just open box items?

1 Like

It can vary from unit to unit. Most often it’s brown box.

1 Like

When I ordered the 65" a few days ago, the condition was listed as factory reconditioned and that is what my order confirmation email shows. I checked the order on woot and now the condition is described as refurbished on my order page. Why is that?

1 Like

Hi there. Unfortunately we had an error on our end and it was supposed to be Refurbished, not Factory Reconditioned.

I believe we were going to reach out to customers that bought it before the change. I’ll follow up on that.

In the meantime, feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service and refer them to this post.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Dang. Thank you for the explanation. I will check with customer service.

1 Like

Would the distinction then be that there’s no guarantee that the “refurbished” model is from an authorized refurbishing place LG would recognize?