LG C2 Series OLED Smart TV (Refurbished) **STAND NOT INCLUDED**

What about the stand? Where is it? Who’s is using it? Did it leave on a bus and become a groupie for Aerosmith? If each story is different I’d like to hear a few. My tv stand could be living a life of luxury and excitement! Or it could be a scratcher for a bum. Double entendre.

2 Likes

I heard of a stand that use to show up in court, uninvited. The judge had to say many times 'Will the witness please take the stand. Then there was the stand who would get so mad that his fluid would start boiling. He loved to clean houses. People called him Stand Lee Steamer. Another stand liked to show up at patriotic events and have people emulate his posture. He got little respect. Many in the crowd would prefer to ‘take a knee’. Of by this time, you are thinking, ‘Enough of this bad humor, I can’t stand anymore’. Relax, take a seat. It’s the weekend. Enjoy life.

3 Likes

Woot removed the stand to do you a favor. Now it’s going to be flat against the wall.

4 Likes

I purchased the 77” size months ago from Woot, refurbished but did include the stand. The TV is amazing. It replaced my 65” Panasonic plasma, purchased right as Panasonic was discontinuing their plasmas. I didn’t want to upgrade with an LCD display because I was used to the deep blacks that plasma offers, and OLED was still expensive enough I hadn’t made the jump. With 4K content and the desire to go larger, the LG OLED deal on Woot made sense.

I feel like most people are wall mounting TV’s these days. In my house, it is split 50/50 between wall mount and stand, so i get it. If you are balking because a stand isn’t included, there are any number of VESA mount pedestal stands available.

6 Likes

You forgot to include the infamous comic book forger, Stand Lee. 'Nuff said!
super hero marvel GIF by Box Office

3 Likes

When buying the warranty for Asurion do you know if this one is correct? Or is there one to buy specifically for refurbished items?

https://www.amazon.com/ASURION-Television-Protection-Support-1500-1999-99/dp/B07P61KXB9?ref_=ast_sto_dp

1 Like

Hi there. here you go:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/45BA1F5A-CC74-4334-8802-B41769B4BC0B?tag=woot

1 Like

Price on the 77" is too rich - for example, see:
https://www.microcenter.com/product/662910/lg-oled77c2aua-77-class-(767-diag)-4k-ultra-hd-smart-oled-tv-(refurbished)

There are three still in stock at my local store (Brooklyn). Mine came with just 34 hours on it, near-mint condition overall. Included stand. I ended up with a 1 year LG warranty when I registered it, too.

Talk to us when they can ship it. :w_tongue:

1 Like

Bought the 55’'. Perfect condition (like new). Did not need the stand 'cause would be mounted on wall. Great deal.

3 Likes

Could someone who has bought one of these tell me the usage hours it had, since we’re not sure if these were floor models?

Just received my 77” today and can confirm the refurbished class B to be in pristine condition! TV & remote were both like new and the usage time showed 2 hours when I dove into the TV settings. (1 hour probably mine through setup and initial test viewings) Only gripe I would have would be the 13 day shipping time to get to me. However, I do live in a rural area so that might have played a factor. The fact they shipped this behemoth for free with my Prime account is well worth celebrating! :raised_hands: I will update again after a weekend of games/movies/sports but so far am highly impressed. If anyone has any other questions, let me know and I’m happy to assist. Happy Wooting! :sunglasses:

2 Likes