LG Electronics DRD-8080B 8x DVD-ROM Drive

So. I think the guys over at Woot are beginning to realize just have crazed their fanbase is.

(Speakers).

Have fun Tuesday with the FedEx folks! Maybe you can get them to send a full fleet of trucks over.

it’s NOT a burner. still an excellent deal

Come on people, buy buy buy!

hauhauhuahuaa

Server crashed

Snapster! I’m late for a meeting. You need to fix this. thx, man

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:13:54 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: yanks0114<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.94s<br>Woot Wage: $11008.16 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:13:55 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: kathleen1966<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.95s<br>Woot Wage: $10970.85 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:13:58 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: drdamour<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.98s<br>Woot Wage: $10860.40 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:13:59 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: cartmanrulz<br>Order Pace: 0m 2.99s<br>Woot Wage: $10824.08 an hour.

woot is going to have a lot of shipping to do. The USPS Guy is going to hate them. :wink:

A lot of 5 of these is closing on eBay in 15 minutes for $50.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:14:09 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: ffunky<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.09s<br>Woot Wage: $10473.79 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:14:15 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: Yono<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.15s<br>Woot Wage: $10274.29 an hour.

We are sorry, but an error has occurred.
We will be sure to give our web developers
a swift kick in the butt and a pay cut.

Click here to go back to the previous page.

LOL THEY GOTTA LEARN HOW TO HAVE A WEB SERVER THAT CAN HANDLE A LOAD

lol serious :o.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:14:25 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: davotoast<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.25s<br>Woot Wage: $9958.15 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:14:30 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: sinseven<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.30s<br>Woot Wage: $9807.27 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:14:30 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: mtujt<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.30s<br>Woot Wage: $9807.27 an hour.

Bought 2 - one to go in each case I bought. I really wish I could find that free shipping coupon but I left it at home… :frowning:

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 02:14:36 PM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: jacob_sparling<br>Order Pace: 0m 3.36s<br>Woot Wage: $9632.14 an hour.