LG G Pad 7.0 Unlocked LTE Tablet

I bought one during the last sale and beware; it will not work with TMobile!
I got a Tmobile SIM and it did not connect. I then thought maybe it was not unlocked and contacted AT&T which, to their credit, emailed me the unlock codes. That did not work as the tablet was already unlocked. The tablet says it should work on one of the LTE bands that TMobile covers… even then it should work on 3G band… nada. Anyone have a better experience?

A customer on the other thread said that they had the same problem but was able to resolve it. His comment is below:

It works just fine on T-Mobile. It wasn’t as simple as putting the card in and it working though. I had to manually add the T-Mobile APN, it takes no more than a couple of minutes, and once done your tablet should work just fine on T-Mobile band 2 and 4 LTE (I honestly don’t know about HSPA+, as those bands are so bad in this area that it just doesn’t matter).

Awesome! Not sure how i missed this one. Thanks a lot for your help.

Doesn’t seem like much of a deal when it’s on amazon and ebay for $25 more. I would pay that difference for the new one vs the refurb.

The one I got was brand new and perfect condition.

Most of these are brand new. However, we have to open the box to unlock the tablets and that technically makes them not new so we sell them as refurbished.