LG HBM-730 Bluetooth Headset

I almost bought it thinking it was with the toy! :`(

I’ll take the Darth Vader Robot toy instead!

its around 30 dollars elsewhere and about 2 years old

wow. what a gadget to wake up to.

i’m going back to bed

Oooh sexy Darth Vader earpiece

Sorry. Already have a headset. I don’t need another one unless I get the toy too.

ill take the darth vader! :slight_smile: lol

And the point of the Woot Off is??? Why bother…

WOOT! WOOT! at least theyre not refurbs!!

i would pay for the toy! screw the headset!

ok, suckered in for 1…

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XnMDrv8Mx3E

Looks better then the first one.

This is fun!!

One for me. I’ve resisted Bluetooth and this one is cheap enough to “try and buy”. My First Woot-Off!!! Yay!!!

Used this one for a long time… one of the best ones I’ve had as far as comfort and volume… the stem that connects the earbud to the unit is a bit fragile and there’s no noise cancelling but otherwise this is a good deal… paid about 70 bones for mine a year or so ago. The only quirk is with mine, if it wasn’t on when a call came in, there was no way to turn the unit on and transfer the call to it while in the middle of a call. Might have been a compatibility problem wiht my phone but it was annoying. YMMV.

The random bag of carp eventually…hopefully!

Maybe they will have a large 1ft tall darth vader lego man toy next! crosses fingers

I couldn’t agree more with the description.

MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES MORE BABES

posting a comment just to see when i joined…thanks for listening, ohh well since i have your attention. I always wondered how long someone would read a blog before they decided to click on or to keep reading. Maybe i have somehting good to say or maybe i’ll have a political view that is more modern and revised than our current political arena