LG OLED C1 Series 65” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV

LG OLED C1 Series 65” Alexa Built-in 4k Smart TV

PRICE DROP!

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

Better deal at Costco, you get a $100 streaming credit and additional Allstate protection plan totaling 5 years of warranty.

7 Likes

Cool. Please drive to Costco, pay the membership fee, then drop it off at my house. Thanks.

2 Likes

Costco Delivers and faster then woot and the extra 3 years of warranty on this TV is worth it

3 Likes

Haha Costco doesn’t deliver where I live.

2 Likes

Costco is 1799… Abe’s of Maine is 1649 with 15% restocking for returns

2 Likes

Well, we can ask @ThunderThighs to ask the buyer if they’ve got that information. No promises, but its worth a try.

2 Likes

PRICE DROP!

Small Print: If you already purchased, that money will hop back into your pockets soonish.

1 Like

yes but for that extra 150 (if you can order from costco) you get 100 dollar streaming and 3 extra year warranty.

2 Likes

Not at my house they won’t, not sure why. Guess I don’t live in town??

3 Likes

I purchased the C9 (2019) refurb version of this on Woot during COVID year 1 (2020) and have been pleased.

Amazing picture and overall positive experience. If most new TVs are ~$500, then is this TV worth 3x the cost? YES (my opinion).

1 Like

What a ripoff! Who they trying to fool! Just wait till it drops under 1k

2 Likes

Remember though, the Costco warranty does NOT cover burn in, which is really the only reason to want a warranty on an OLED like this. Any serious issues is likely to pop up early under the manufacturer warranty anyways. It was be very unlikely to experience major issues 2-3 years after purchase if there were not problems in the 1st year. Burn in is the only serious concern and is not covered.

1 Like

These prices are below MAP. Big and small name retailers cannot sell below MAP. If they do, they will need to obfuscate items/skus of items you bought which will prevent you from making warranty claims requiring proof of purchase.

I’d gladly do that for a friend or relative who lived within a couple hours drive.

If you live further than that from a friend with a Costco membership then you’re already very used to paying higher prices - goes with the turf of rural living.

Is Woot an authorized LG Dealer? (For the LG 1-year warranty.)

How is it shipped/trucked?

1 Like

We’ve got both a Sam’s and a Costco about an hour away.

Trying to compare online shopping to in-person shopping is ridiculous. It’s not a level paying field.

2 Likes

Fine for you, and a nice luxury. But for our hard-earned money, we’ll compare and source what we buy using all available (legal) alternatives. And when online & local prices happen to be similar, we choose to buy locally and support local jobs.

We realize not everyone has a competitive local retail market. Online might be the only viable option. But not everyone is in that situation.

BTW, it is ironic to see the phrase “level playing field” used against local stores. Online sellers do not have to fund local brick and mortar and jobs. Online sellers do not pay local property taxes. So yah, not a level playing field. (BTW2: “In-person” = local, brick and mortar.)

Sad. All 2021 TV’s tech will likely be BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER by 2022 tech. Just expect to pay a pretty penny for it.

Are you sure its the exact same model number? A year or two ago, I was informed by Costco that they can’t sell identical model numbers but that is typically the only hardware dif.

1 Like