LG PetCare Canister Vac LCV900B

How much are the filters?

Why not Google it your self? Its a lot quicker then posting it for someone else to do all the leg work for you.

Some folks can always find the best deal. :slight_smile: (It gets impressive sometimes.)

We have 8 cats, three very small dogs and a duck that drops feathers faster than the critters shed. It is fun to clean up after them. =)

Thank you wooters–I bought one this morning. My wife inherited a 30 year old Electrolux that finally died (just the plastic holding the head together; not the motor) and I did not want to buy yet another disposable vac. I have three cats so cleaning up after them can wear out a cheap vac in a year.

This thing looks sweet, has a 5 year warranty, and is 1/2 the price of a Dyson. And I agree with previous wooters–when your product gets compared to an Electrolux then you have a good product. Dyson doesn’t get compared to Electrolux like this. LG can build my next car.

Think this thing may be overkill for a 1 bedroom apartment?? =D Currently using this and it’s been great but can’t get to hard to reach places :frowning:

In for one!

It DOES have a motorized carpet head, RIGHT???

The canister I have now has a poxy “turbo head” that spins (or doesn’t, actually) with airflow…

I did a quick look at the amazon reviewsand the first one says that they are washable filters. So I guess the cost is 0$.

I have a german shepherd, if the light is on y ou can see the hair floating around. I make a game out of pulling tufts of hair out. Dreading when he sheds his summer coat. But he’s my best friend and worth the 30k lbs of fur I vacuum each year.

Yes, it’s got a motorized head.

The filters are washable and do not normally require replacement.

I have one of these, it is Amazing!!!
The suction is so strong, I have to turn it to low…
This price is great too, $75.00 less than what I paid on Amazon.
If you need a vacuum, this is it.
Only bad thing is the plug breaks very easy where the handle connects to the tube so just be careful and do not use force when attaching it there.