LG PK5 or PK7 Waterproof BT Boombox

LG PK5 or PK7 Waterproof BT Boombox

First thing I thought of…

1 Like

The PK7 is listed new on Amazon with a price of $227. Is this listing correct?

1 Like

I’m in for one. Because seriously… That’s a bargain. We’ll see if it ends up being like those Sony wireless earbuds that had like a 60% fail rate from woot.

I purchased three of the awesome PK5 … a no brainer at this price. I am very please with my PK5 and PK7 from a previous purchase.

i love the speaker, but it will not charge. anyone know if it is a problem with the speaker or the charger and cable? I tried resetting the unit to no avail.

I’m sorry for the problem. If you’re unable to figure it out, woot CS can help you with a return.

Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

thanks so much. i ended up trying another ac adapter. it was indeed the speaker that would not charge and not the adapter. got the rma and printed lable to return. kudos to customer service for your help!

Great to know that if we buy stuff on here and it is DOA very easy to return and get a refund.

Much better than ebay!