LG PK7 XBOOM Go Waterproof BT Speaker

LG PK7 XBOOM Go Waterproof BT Speaker

This is water resistant but NOT Waterproof

1 Like

I learned the hard way that the refurbished megabooms are also no longer waterproof/resistant. Apparently during the refurbishing procedure, they break the seals that make them water proof. Lost a speaker to it. :frowning:

Good to know, I’ll have to inspect for water resistance. Also, be forewarned, it’ll take an unreasonable 15 days shipping to the West Coast. C’mon woot. Your parent can ship the same to door in less than 3 days. Are all of you in the warehouse running around with pegged legs or what?
Update: I did receive it within 7 days.
Warning: If your home area is susceptible to porch pirates, you may want to contemplate receipt of delivery. The packaging is the original retail box and screams steal me in big letters and picture LG PK7 Bluetooth Speaker in a light grey colored box.
Product: functions like new, no evidence of any prior use. Nice speaker.

Eh, that’s worst case scenario. In most cases, it arrives much sooner. Also, we’re not Amazon. :w_happy2:

hello future wooters. Recieved my speaker last night and it isn’t exactly what I expected.
It’s BIG, about the size of a stout loaf of bread. It’s heavy! It’s very loud and actually sounds very good…and it has an assortment of flashing LED’s in the front(easily switched off).
I was looking to replace a JBL bluetooth we keep handy in the kitchen and why would I even bother to read the specs(or even look at all the pics). This is very substantial! definitely keeping, unit looks brand new, no evidence of prior use or refurbishment. Probably wouldn’t buy at 180, seems very good for woot price of eighty.

1 Like