LG Stereo Bluetooth Headset

How loud are these?

25 Bucks? Can’t Really beat the price anywhere else. Make a great gift for someone I would think.

PS3 is the new Mac. Does this work with PS3?

No read?

will this work with ps3

so… are these ps3 compatible?

Apparently $79.99 direct from LG here, great deal from woot!

"■ (12:02 AM, today) Zimdale wants to know, “Eh, it’s alright. I’d buy it, but whatever. Who cares anyway?” "

Lmao! That just made me buy that shirt.

Wow! That makes them worth buying. Looks like I found christmas presents for the geeks in the family!

“Zimdale wants to know, “Eh, it’s alright. I’d buy it, but whatever. Who cares anyway?””

Uhh, guys, Zimdale asked about iPhone compatibility. That quote looks mighty familiar. Not that it matters that you might have made a copy/paste error. I mean, it’s not like it’s gonna make a difference or anything. You know, whatever.

Does anyone have experience working out with these? Specifically, jump roping and bench press. I would like to know if they are secure enough so they don’t fly off while you are jumping. I would imagine since there is no frame behind your head, there are no issues with the back of your head pressed against a bench.

Will this work with PS3 or iphone?

It’s 37 bucks at Amazon and the reviews are pretty good. I am in because of long battery life. I’m often on long conference calls.

A friend bought on Woot about a year or so ago, she was unable to ever get them to work. Followed directions exactly…still nothing. Save your money IMO

It’s because I said that Apathy shirt was awesome.

twr8801 takes apathy to heart, “Eh, it’s alright. I’d buy it, but whatever. Who cares anyway?”

Coincidence?

if it says bluethooth then i would think yes. As the Ps3 doesn’t really care as long as it’s a bluethooth that can be seen and paired by it.

Does it come with a bluetooth dongle to plug into a speaker jack?

I’m always a sucker for these things. I’ve had a few different brands and styles over the years. Hopefully these sell out before I break down and buy a pair

Even on Newegg, they’re 37.99.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875984025&nm_mc=OTC-C173T&cm_mmc=OTC-C173T-_-Bluetooth+Cell+Phone+Accessories-_-LG+ELECTRONICS-_-75984025

Nice woot, woot.