LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset

Poor reviews on the Ultra

Decent review from Cnet on Youtube though too: LG Tone Ultra (HBS-800) Review - YouTube

Amazon reviews are kinda mixed on the Tone Ultra 800s. Most people feel that they aren’t much of an upgrade from the HBS 730.

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-HBS-800-Bluetooth-Headset/dp/B00FXBYHOG/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

Had the HBS-730 for 2+ years. Still going strong with great battery life but one earphone is dead (cord broken internally where it exits the neckband). Still love these headphones.

Decent review from Cnet on Youtube though too: LG Tone Ultra (HBS-800) Review - YouTube

I am currently using my LG’s while at work. I’ve used this same set of head phones for 5-6 days a week 6-8 hrs a day for the last three years. So yeah, I can certainly vouch for their reliability. Both ear buds are still going strong and the battery will easily still last 8 hours without a charge. Mine just so happen to be the lower grade of the three mentioned here but an upgrade to the ultra does sound nice… get it … “sound” nice …

I own a pair of the Tone Ultras, and I give them a C- grade. Battery life is good, and they seem well constructed. But on to the negative side, the ear buds won’t stay in my ear despite trying all of the different sized rubber pieces provided. It could be something to do with me, but I have never had any trouble with wired ear buds. And also they don’t seem to have very good bass and are on the quiet side in general.

Got my pair-- transport keys don’t work. :slight_smile: Yay LG!

Bought from this woot, but apparently got lost in shipping. Woot says they don’t have any more of them, so they are giving me a refund. I’m rather disappointed.