LG UBK90 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player

LG UBK90 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player

Looks to be a really good deal (for a change). The mothership has them for $379, and last year’s model is about $150. And this has great reviews.

(The UBK80 that Woot has for $15 less does not support Dolby Vision, and this one has two HDMI out ports - one for audio and one for video, in case this and your TV support more video-related features than your audio system and it strips them.)

If this one sells out, go for the UBKC90 - it’s exactly the same, just packaged for Costco, and Woot has both at the same price right now. I got this one just for theoretical better support since I don’t have a Costco membership.

Woot has been selling the UBKC90 refurb since the second week of July. Got mine this week … but it’s lacking a remote. Limited buttons on front panel. Really almost impossible to use it without the remote. Why in the heck would Woot, owned by Amazon, sell/ship something lacking the ability to actually use it? Most remotes I find so far online are non LG and so I’m not sure what does and doesn’t work, or used, or ridiculously expensive. Sheesh

According to the Specs:

In the Box:

• LG UBK90 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player
  • Remote Control
  • AC Power Adapter
  • Owner’s Manual

If yours didn’t have the remote, get with Woot customer service at Woot Sign-In.

Got mine last week. No remote, no user manual. Just a unit with power cord. Item box had no top, ripped corners, was wrapped in cardboard instead of a box. Really shoddy work from Woot/Amazon

I’m sorry for the condition of the packing. I’ll let the buyer know.

I believe I found the manual for download: https://www.lg.com/us/support/product/lg-UBK90.DUSALLK

Please contact Woot Customer Service for further assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.