LG UBKC90 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player

LG UBKC90 4K Ultra-HD Blu-ray Player

I got this in January and am very pleased with it. Watching 4K movie versions such as the 4K Wizard Of Oz and 4K Jurassic park, for example, was worth the price in my opinion. Amazing color and detail.

I have a fairly new 55" Fire TV which may help—I don’t think the difference would have been so noticeable on my older smaller TV.

Ordinary Blu ray are also sharp and clear as are regular DVDs. I would definitely buy this 4K player again.

Purchased this blu-ray player in April. The listing said that the blu-ray player came with a remote, but when I received it, there was no remote in the box. I contacted Woot and they could not find a remote for it at the warehouse. I was fortunate enough to have a universal remote for my cable box so I was still able to use the blu-ray player. The blu-ray player was easy to use and had a nice picture the two times I used it. Went to use the blu-ray player a couple days ago and it would not turn on. Tried different outlets and TVs and nothing. Contacted Woot about it and they said since it was out of the 90 day warranty and 30 day return policy, there was nothing they could do. So I spent $100 on a blu-ray player that I was able to use twice. I have since ordered a new one at Best Buy and will not be buying anything from WOOT again!