Liberty - Some Supervision Required

Relative and allowing inner nerd to show, perfect. Instant buy. Grats on the design taternuggets!

PS, love that it is off center.

Both George and John would be proud.

just checked, i have bought 42 t-shirts for my family of 4 over the last few years… i love a t-shirt that makes a statement and this t-shirt is without a doubt the BEST one i have ever bought from woot… can’t wait until it arrives just to see how many people actually GET IT…

NSA = Not Safe Anywhere

Will the list of buyers be “gleaned” by the NSA? Life Redacted & the Redacted way Redacted.

I agree. As it is very true it is extremely disturbing.

Yay Tater! Building up that catalog. :slight_smile:

Looks like the statue is holding a “burning bush” if you catch my drift…

Taternuggets has been legitimized!
Congrats there, fella.

What a fantastic design. Sustained applause, taternuggets. This is instantly in the pantheon of Greatest Woot Shirts.

“taternuggets originally wanted this design printed on a tin foil hat.”

Doesn’t really seem like a bad idea these days. Great design.

woooo! congrats tater!

Love/Hate. Hate that this is becoming true, love that it is a fun way of peaceful dissent.

Wow… thanks for all the great comments and compliments!

One request though… please stop tweeting my shirt to the NSA… :slight_smile:

OK I guess I am undernerdished, but the shirt definitely has a BIG BROTHER is watching look to it.
Where does the story of this whole “watchful eye” come from?
Quote (from the most unreliable source) “Throughout The Lord of the Rings, “the Eye” (the Red Eye, the Evil Eye, the Lidless Eye, the … form, so the audience is apparently to assume that the flaming Eye of Sauron is his disembodied spirit.”

Awesome shirt - now if only it was being printed on AA as well…

Brilliant. This is absolutely brilliant.

Spice it up and sling an AR-15 over her back!

That’s it - the Eye of Sauron. I’ve got to get this one

Fantastic design, I like how it is off center as well. Now let’s get a shirt about the IRS, TSA, or State Department. As a Libertarian, I approve.