License and Registration

Little things like the fireworks in the back, the twinkling stars, and the aforementioned roller coaster make this shirt. Awesome.

Final Destination 3 is occurring in the background.

Well, bumper cars need to have bumper cops I guess.

Congrats to walmazan! Great shirt and execution!

Why is the officer wearing a helmet? They are bumper cars, not bumper bikes!

Either way, this design is brilliant. Well played, sir.

I don’t think that cop car is properly fitted with seatbelts

I would gladly get this shirt since the design is quite awesome but I have way too many navy & black shirts. Summer is coming up and I want something with color.

You were going 5mph in a 2mph zone. The fine will be 5 ride tickets. Carry on, be safe out here!

Poor excuse because this shirt all full of awesome! :smiley:

This is a great write up! But, what makes it even better? Imagining Michael Kelso from “That 70’s show” as the “cop”.

The answer is obvious. If you read it upside down, it says “giL”. Isn’t that astounding? Huh, I didn’t think so either.

The fair was a bit behind on their funds this year, so offered the local police half the fine itakes to tiket their customers. If only they thought ahead to what it would do to next years fair. Oh well. Poor planning on their part.

Congrats Walmazan!

Walmazan is a master at whimsical, off-beat, cartoony fun, and this shirt is just further proof.

When does the coffee table edition of your work come out Sir? I’ll be the first in line.

I think that dude would be more productive asking these people for their license and registration.

Effective use of the warm colors to focus our attention on the action against that blue backdrop. Seemingly simple design with lots of neat details walmazan. Congratulations again!

How ironic would it be if I just got home and was pulled over not 10 minutes ago?
Is it a sign to buy the shirt?? It must be!

Congratulations on first walmazan! The design almost looks like it is glowing on the navy blue - very striking.

Damn it, I wasn’t going to buy one but now I have to just to wear it to Whirlyball.

One of the most whimsical shirt designs I’ve seen on here.

I got mine! Prepared to laugh at whiny east coaster people in the morning that decided sleep was more important than this.