Life Finds A Way

Laugh out loud funny and great artwork!

I like the bold colors. The red sets it off nicely.

I never would have guessed dinosaurs could be so violent.

I love this design and hope to see it on a tank or hoodie, soon.

Aww Snap! Dino-Riders!

Austin James, you my friend have some amazing work shown on your website. Congratulations on your first print here at woot, hope it’s the first of many.

It’s a beautiful design… but I wish it was on something other than black… but then again, I can’t think of any other color to bring out the design.

Oh well. Really nice concept.

You’re in luck! It’s on navy blue. :wink:

I can’t help but be reminded of this one. Probably because I’m wearing it right now.

I can’t help but feel like the writeup is missing the point of this design.

I think it refers to a universe in which the dinosaurs went extinct because of their laissez-faire handling of nukes. A clear parallel to today’s global environment, it warns us that we wont be missed.
But life finds a way.

Life finds a way…

to brainbox Dinosaurs and wipe out the Valorians.

Using a single D battery.

to nostalgiabomb.

The only way a shirt about pop culture dinosaurs could be more unexpected would be if they went with Dinosaucers.

The series focuses on the battle between the good Valorians and evil Rulons on prehistoric Earth.[2] The Valorians were a super human race, whilst the Rulons were a mixture of humanoid creatures — both of which came from the future, however ended up transported back in time to the age of Dinosaurs. Once on Earth, the Valorians befriended dinosaurs whilst the Rulons brain-washed them.[2]

Harness the power, Dino-Riders!

Or Denver, The Last Dinosaur.

Anyone else wondering how he managed to strap on those weapons with his tiny little arms, or how the triggering mechanism works or how he reloads them? I really do like the design and creativity behind it though. I’d be in for one, if I weren’t so tempted to wear it to inappropriate places.

I kinda miss toy companies making their own big, colorful, brazen cartoons. They were the equivalent of eating too much sugar on your cereal.

Ah, thanks. I guess there is more to it then. Though I still dig my own analysis.

Wow, I haven’t seen that since I was a kid. But it’s from the 80’s so lets tap it for as much as we can.

Horray for obscure late 80’s cartoon reference!

Bring on Exo Squad, Beetleborgs, and VR Troopers!

It looks like Futuresaurus Rex from the FCBD Atomic Robo a couple years ago.