Life Fitness Dual Watch and Heart Rate Monitor

Only the Sparkly ones with Feelings! Not the ones who write in Diaries!

Hap-e 2K11

Fun? What fun?! The party outside this bedroom door is lamer than these watches … which is why about 7% of the attendees are in here checking their email, social networks – and Woot.

As for your cookies, that would have probably added some much needed excitement!

Biggest disappointment so far (aside from Woot not offering a Bag-o’-craps) … ABC’s coverage of the Times Square festivities. Some loser at the station decided NOT to show the ball dropping! The cameras instead zoomed in on the crowds. Yeah, being a jaded NYer, I admit that the ball is lame-o, but still, it was inexcusable not to show it.

Keep safe and sober!

LouMaldo was nice enough to recap the last four years of New Years woots in another discussion, in case you are doubting the fact that woot does not have BOC’s on New Years.

I’m sorry about your party…you all should have ordered these watches and then Synchronized them at midnight! What fun!
Hap-e 2K11 to you and all of us wooters!

Wait I just remembered, these might not be Y2K compliant. Did the airplanes fall out of the sky yet?

Arrgghh! I just bought a watch like this one yesterday at Marshalls for $24! :frowning:

Noting that I arrived sober to find this??? Might be a good price now that woot IS part of amazon & I expected something warped, weird or fun with the new year … like a box of chocolates. But nooooo … humphhhhh :frowning:

G’night Woot!

Does anyone know whether the countdown timer has more than one interval?

My wife has been getting into running, but needs something that can do auto-cycling intervals, like 5 minutes, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 2 minutes, etc.

So, you don’t have to wear it to get your pulse? Just the two finger touch? Excellent.

I had this watch, I loved it until the strap broke. The back part needs to be on your wrist, and the button is pressed w/ your finger to create a circuit. Great watch, worthless if the strap breaks.

If these did ANYTHING else I’d probably buy 'em but just measuring heartbeat and time is too limited. I can check my heart rate myself and if i construct a sundial I can figure out the time. I don’t need this watch! Add a pedometer or the ability to check a pulse and I’d be more interested.

www.amazon.com. Use the search feature.

screw “full size” and “midsize”
these are men’s & ladies watches… if you’re a guy who gets the “midsize”, don’t kid yourself and wear this girly watch out in public, because we will find you and laugh at you.

Amazon.com Life Fitness Dual Watch & Heart Rate Monitor Full-Size

Amazon.com Life Fitness Dual Watch & Heart Rate Monitor Mid-Size

This is giving back for the lazy-arses like mine!

hahahahahahahahahahahha! all go, new york city!!!

I’ve used the version with the chest strap. From the description, the chest strap version is much more useful since you do NOT have to press and hold any buttons for several seconds to get a reading. You just… glance at your wrist. Besides, usually when I’m jogging I don’t have a free hand since I’ve got my iphone in one hand and I’m using fingers from the other hand to check in to all kinds of places on foursquare. If I had to press any buttons on a watch that means I’d have to put away my iphone and think about exercise. Blech.

Does anyone know if this has a pedometer on it as well.

I just signed up to buy the watch(s).
Guess I was still asleep cuz I did not notice the Buy 2, Buy 3 box. Was it there? Dunno.

I wanted one of each size and I first ordered the bigger size for hubby. Then I returned to Home and started over, but found I could not buy a second one in the smaller size for me.

Am I S.O.L.?

I should get 2, one full size, one small, so that, I have a goal, to be able to wear the small one!

How come I can get billed to Puerto Rico, but I don’t get the option to get the item shipped there? I am able to receive Woot t-shirts, but items like this one I can’t.