Life in the City

Nick Lowe, the “Cruel to be Kind” guy!

Congrats on the win Kettletoast! It’s definitely one of the more interesting stuff as internal organs shirts I’ve seen.

Where is the “You are here” marker? How do I know what exit to take, if you won’t show me where I am??

Man, where was this shirt when I took Bio II in the spring?? And what’s with all the creme tees, eh? Does woot have white or yellow?

I’ll bet the traffic on those expressways are killer!

Wait… so the leading cause of heartburn is actually car fires?

I-25 goes through Wyoming and Colorado and New Mexico.

I-27 runs through Texas.

US 62 runs through TX, NM, OK, AR, MO, IL, KY, OH, PA, and NY.

US 17 runs through FL, GA, SC, NC, and VA.

So, in short – this shirt is a geographic impossibility. (It’s still freakin’ cool, though.)

I don’t have words for this!! Wow!!

Thanks everybody!

The shirt doesn’t work for me. I usually wear my heart on my sleeve.

Haha I have that one too. Cool design.

Has anybody read It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini? The main character makes maps just like this…

No wonder you’re always lost when you get to Love.

First print? Congrats!

Congrats on the print! My 8-yr old niece will be getting a copy of this. (She’s really into anatomy books)

Way to go!

No, the comment should read " which way did he go George "

im assuming woot purchased creme tees in mass bulk by accident, because this has got to stop. many a shirt have been forgone for this weak color.

Very excited for this shirt going to print. My dad is a PA specializing in assisting with heart surgery. His birthday is in a week so this is perfect timing :). I’m sure he’ll get a kick out of this!

I actually believe creme is a bigger seller than any of the other light color tees. It seems to do better than white.

There’s no interventricular septum in this heart, so my heart is just not in buying this shirt.

You have to be the shirt. Let the shirt become one with you, and you will understand that where is inside you, and that “exiting” is a futile waste of effort propagated by the conventional medical establishment.