Lifesmart 1,800 Sq Ft Heater

Pick your poison?

http://1sale.com/electronics/other/ls-4w1500-x/

Thank you for saving me the effort of writing something similar.

On topic, I have a couple of these heaters in my 2200 square foot Wisconsin home, and while there’s no way on Earth they will keep the cold away on their own, they do a better job than the crappy baseboard heaters on their own, and it doesn’t cost me any more money to heat.

it will heat a small room fast with very little money in the end. or a large room without having to run forever and ever and not ever shutting off, costing lots of money.

If you use this heater, you will get a “Thank You” card from your electric company. You’ve been warned!

Different model, but new with 1 year warranty and free shipping here. Ships in 1 to 2 weeks though.

Which one is better?? and why?

Why is it they don’t want to list the warranty on the heater? Last time this was offered I checked the Lifesmart website and found (and posted in the thread) refurbished products were not warrantied… at all. I am unable to locate any information on the website now about refurbished item warranties, nor am I able to find the listing for this specific heater under current products or legacy products.

this covered by a 90 day woot! warranty. which I believe is the minimum all refurbished products carry.

A little heavier on the nice-nice, please.