Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife w/ Fire Starter

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife w/ Fire Starter
Price: $17.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $20 One-Day
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, Sep 16 to Thursday, Sep 17) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife w/ Fire Starter) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife w/ Fire Starter) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Light - Google Shopping My Fire Swedish FireKnife w/ Fire Starter)

Check out this review over at LetsTalkSurvival.com

This is an excellent deal! For additional information including a video go to County Comm. They’re selling it for $29.95 plus their shipping is much higher.

Any other colors available, or only gray/black?

Light My Fire is only in Grey. I own 2 of these. Excellent, amazingly sharp knife. Mora makes other knives in bold colors, but not with fire starter.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007BO9G1W/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?qid=1442315694&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=mora+knife&dpPl=1&dpID=41xrAQKAa3L&ref=plSrch

While I agree that this is an amazing knife, there are more colors that were made. I do think that Woot is only offering the black version though.

I stand corrected! When I bought mine they were only in grey/black.

$4 savings over Amazon Prime

Is it as easy to return items to Woot as it is to Amazon with Prime?

IMHO, it is MUCH easier to return things to Amazon. That is part of the price you pay (or don’t pay!) to buy things cheaper from Woot.

For simple comparison, look at the communications channels:
Woot=1, email
Amazon=3, email, online chat, telephone (I’ve used all three, all well-executed)

This is a fantastic knife and a great price! You won’t find a better survival tool/camping knife for the money. I own several of these as we as the big brother, the bushcraft mora. It’s light and compact enough to carry all the time outdoors and the blade is solid and holds an edge. The striker is made by LMF so it’s one of the best ones on the market, just wish it was a bit longer (of course it couldn’t be or the handle would be longer…I get that.)
The ferro rod stays securely locked. I have used this knife quite often for light bushcraft work and baton firewood with it on a regular basis so it’s solid. My only warning is obviously it’s not a full tang knife, (like all moras). So be careful whacking the handle too much. If you know how to use a knife it shouldn’t be an issue. I’m very rough on my gear and haven’t broke one yet. If I could only have one survival tool I’d pick this. It has everything you need to live.
They do come in multiple colors but the first ones were like these, a grey/black. I also have a black/bright green and a black/red. It makes them easier to find in the woods when you drop em or set them down. I think they make a black/orange one too.
My only complaint about this knife is the sheath. It’s functional and gets the job done I just don’t like how it attaches to the belt and how it rattles when clicked in to place. I wish someone made a nice kydex sheath for them, otherwise I’ll have to.
Bottom line: check out any bushcraft or survival blog. These are the best bang for your buck and cheap enough here to buy 3. I don’t have a vested interest, just glad to see a company make a quality product for a decent price. If you ever go outdoors…buy one!

You can read our return policy here, contacting our CS team is through the support tab towards the top of the page or through “your account”, they’ll respond typically within one business day.

Link didn’t work for me. Found some youtube reviews though. Like it, in for one.

willb92 wrote:
$4 savings over Amazon Prime

Is it as easy to return items to Woot as it is to Amazon with Prime?

From Woot! return policy:
What about returning something I don’t like?If you buy something you don’t end up liking (e.g. size, color, fit, etc.), you have what marketing people call** “buyer’s remorse.”** Remember, we only accept returns for damaged and defective items. We do not accept returns for personal reasons, including ordering the wrong size or color. ** (This includes improper descriptions on Woot that leads you to buy something that wasn’t what you thought it was. But that never happens though!) “If the item doesn’t work, first, find out what you’re doing wrong.”** Google your problem, or come back to that product discussion in our community and ask other people if they know. Try to call the manufacturer or the holder of the product’s warranty and ask if they know. If you give up, then go to our Support page to communicate the issue with our Customer Support Team or follow on to the next FAQ entry.

Bottom line is: if you don’t already know about the quality or functionality of an item offered by Woot!..better not buy it! Otherwise you’re liable to catch a case of Buyers Remorse. I tell you, that’s a harsh reality.

Sounds like this knife is a safe bet judging from first hand testimony from trustable Woot! community reviews.

But, remember, Woot! does not care. You’re just a number and they are just “marketing people” behind a façade of clever and sometimes humorous product narratives.

We care a lot more than you give us credit for, but we do have a stricter return policy than Amazon, that’s true. I’m glad we can be sometimes funny, that’s one of my SMART goals this year so glad to check that one off.

Just another voice weighing in on Mora knives. Exceptionally good blade for the money. And due to the price I don’t mind pounding it with a rock, pushing around hot embers, or using it as a pry bar. A LOT of batoning and chopping to process firewood and still sharp enough to whittle.

So far it has taken all of the abuse I can throw at it. And if it ever does break, it’s still about 20% the cost of a “good” knife.

I’ve been wanting one of these for a while, so I’m in for one. Wish the orange was available but I’ll be happy with the grey.

Mora knives are fantastic

Would someone kindly explain why the HECK I cannot order one of these knives and have it shipped to NY State when I CAN order the exact same thing on Amazon and have it shipped here???

Seriously, I am looking for a valid reason OR someone to get this ridiculous policy abolished.