Lightning Audio 400-Watt Complete Bass System

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Lightning_Audio_400-Watt_Complete_Bass_System-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft] Saturday, October 15, 2005

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

HEY BUDDY CAN YOU SPARE A WOOT? ™ - Sometimes said by a down and out wooter [;)]

Lightning Audio 400-Watt Complete Bass System $99.99 + $5 shipping

Found on Cardomain for $169

click the www button below for more great deals and coupon codes.

I never heard of woot selling one of these…

I guess they are trying to promote guys driving down the road with their license plates rattling…

LOL

I am not sure about is the quality of this item. I don’t have much experience with this company, and the POSSIBILITY that it was made by rockford doesn’t do anything for me, because, well, it isn’t known to be a fact, and even if it were manufacted by them, it isn’t by any means necessarily high quality. I’d take the top-of-the line of a less known company over the bottom-of-the lin of a well known company…but why the bottom-of-the line product from a well known company disguised as the bottom-of-the line of a less known company? I still might buy it though… I have to get in touch with my car audio guru.

Here is a walmart listing for this product…goes for 190. But the wal-mart endorsement doesn’t exactly add any prestige to this item

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2606844&sourceid=21794059250138880811

Model No.: BCKT 110 150
Shipping Weight (in pounds): 40.0
Product in Inches (L x W x H): 35.0 x 9.5 x 15.5
Instruction Manual: Y
Assembled in Country of Origin: Imported
Origin of Components: Imported
Wal-Mart No.: 001039837

Woot! and BOOM!

Bought this and now goin to be hangin out at da carwash where petey works.
I believe they goin to have plentee these till tomorrow midnite. Need the fuzzy dice to go woot this.

not as exciting as i hoped. too expensive for me!

Oh, nice.

I’ll consider it, if it’s still available in the morning. :slight_smile:

Wonder where they pick up all this HIFI things…

LIGHTNING AUDIO IS NOT A VERY GOOD BRAND, BUT THEN AGAIN WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FOR $100.

Complete crap. Theres a reason BestBuy got Alpine on board.

Hmmmmm…do i need it???

400 Woots of Powery -

Gotta get one!

Heres another woot wannabe
goingTODAY.com!

Bass system? …dammit! … I hate fishing!

This is a HECK of a deal. The box alone costs nearly that much. Nice w00t!

This is so cool looking!!!
Will it connect to a USB port?
Will it work on a MAC??

nice, but i already have two boomtubes… and besides, i can’t afford a car.

too much money not enough bass
cool lookin though O_o

where does my ipod go???