Lightning Audio 400-Watt Complete Bass System

can woot install this for me too for $5?!?!?!

But will it rumble my nuts?

Thanks, to all the people at woot…and all you active posters…

<<<<<5000 [:)]

sorry mainal…you still didn’t guess early enough

400 watts isn’t that much
Decent price, but in my oponion
not worth it…

not bad and this from a car stereo fanatic

I might consider this in the morning… I’m impressed now, so if I’m still impressed tomorrow I’ll probably buy!

Why are so many people up on Friday night in front of your computer? Waiting for Bag’o’Crap? Not tonight, lo siento!

I guess the THD was too embarassing to post?

CRAP.

woah this is intresting i wonder how many bolts will shake out of your car after one song with this on

wooting 500 watts, this might blow my kids out of the minivan. Not tonite

Just bleeping great! Now, I will have to put up with a bunch of stupid, snot-nosed, juvenile delinquents, driving past at midnight, with the “thumpa-thumpa” noise so loud I want to throw rocks!

Come past my neighborhood, at midnight, and I WILL!

I don’t care WHAT you listen to, just give me the right to listen to what I want to! Even if it is NOTHING!

steve

[quote user=“skou”]Just bleeping great! Now, I will have to put up with a bunch of stupid, snot-nosed, juvenile delinquents, driving past at midnight, with the “thumpa-thumpa” noise so loud I want to throw rocks!

Come past my neighborhood, at midnight, and I WILL!

I don’t care WHAT you listen to, just give me the right to listen to what I want to! Even if it is NOTHING!

steve[/quote]

no danke

I’m an old fart, uh woot. I’ll pass.

They sell this at Wal-Mart. It’s pretty lame.

Only get it if your car will rattle like crazy when you play some bass. That way, at least it will be funny.

Edit: You know what? While I don’t take back what I said…

This is pretty damn cheap. Period.

These things suck! I think I saw them on the clearance rack at the local K-Mart for $45.00…speaks volumes for the quality if K-Mart can sell them. Your birdie must of lied to you if you think that Rockford Fosgate would sink to such miseable depths as to produce such rubbish.

How 'bout more of those $29.99 5.1 mystery brand speakers. Now there’s some junk that I can justify wasting my cash on.

[quote user=“mainal50”]This is so cool looking!!!
Will it connect to a USB port?
Will it work on a MAC??[/quote]

give it up…

As an audiophile and an employee of a independent car stereo shop (translation: NOT a big box retailer), I’m insulted that woot would try to peddle this garbage. I mean, seriously, WalMart carries this brand…how good can it be?! Pitifully underpowered amp + uber cheap speaker + typical prefab enclosure = waste of your hard-earned Benjamin.

Boom Boom Boom, out go the lights!!

The specs say the amp is 150W and the sub can handle 500W max – where does the 400W in the title come from? Fie upon that weenie amp, fie I say!

maybe if that was a double sub enclosure… but then it would need a bigger amp…and more hardware…