Like A Lightbulb

Yikes! I know that I’m late to the party on this, but I just realized that Rudolph isn’t simply hanging out in the cave helping the yeti read! (Had to click to see the larger version because my monitor is kinda crummy.)

It’s the abominable snowman from the Rudolph special!

I wonder if a dimmer switch would work on that…

o_O’’ it looks so much brighter outside…so why doesn’t he just read out there? it’s not like he’s much warmer inside the cave (cuz there’s no bonfire to warm him up anyway)

It made me laugh and everything, but the poor abominable snowman looks really depressed. Maybe he’s reading a sad book. I just figured he would be feeling triumphant after the kill. Or maybe he’s had it out for Rudolph all these years, always so jealous of that shiny nose; he repressed the homicidal urge for so long but now that he’s killed him, he’s realizing that it just didn’t fill that void. Maybe this guy really is the psycho maniac that everyone thought he was, and we’re just seeing the beginning of his downfall. That cheery claymation version we saw was all a cover… and poor Rudolph fell for it. How morbid.

Or maybe, just maybe, I’m reading far too into this…

He prefers “Bumble” actually…

hold off on buying this right now guys! BUY IT TOMORROW (dec 14th) AND HELP MM HAVE A HAPPY HOLIDAY! Good work STABBY MYERS!

Yeti another Christmas shirt.

For the record, I think it was a regular deer that some taxidermist made into a creepy Rudolph light. One of the yeti’s relatives gave it to him and now he has to leave it up there or risk upsetting the relative. I would look depressed, too.

You’d be sad too if you just got laid off. Santa needed to cut back with the recession and felt the job of putting a star on top of the tree could be handled with some newer lower paid elves and a ladder. So he retreated to his lonely place where he reads. Reads to take away the pain. and “taxidermies”. (is “taxidermies” a word?)

Looks like a booger or drool is coming out of that reindeer, maybe that is why the yeti isn’t sitting directly under him.

If you’re not no bun-nee rabbit how come you have long ears how come?
Rudolph you were a bad little bun-nee rabbit. I would have hugged you & squeezed you & named you George.
George is my friend.

Aha! Rudolph! That’s definitely Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, isn’t it? I see it all now.

It’s a tough world out there.

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3296/santasjobevaluationday.jpg

That would be the chain attached to the light switch.

(AKA Rudolph’s dangly nose jewelry.)

I. did.

I think it shouldn’t be the abominable snow man… I think it should be some rednecks… possibly Jeff Foxworthy.

we all know rednecks are mythical creatures…

Maybe, someone should give Threadless a call, to see if they don´t mind this is printing here… Like a Lightbulb

Looks like it’s the same artist and the design is slightly different (mostly the Abominable Snowman’s face).

Like a Lightbulb by slaterock

slaterock aka Michael B. Myers Jr. is a 28.35 year old boy, has been a member since April 13, 2004, has scored 1770 submissions, giving an average score of 3.25.
Alumni Club Member
URL: http://www.drawsgood.com
AIM: slaterman23

hm. looks like scoring just ended 6 days ago.

?

Am I the only one who thought that the Abominable was sitting on the toilet before I looked closely?