Like Coffee or Tea? Show us what you drink it from!

It’s nice but borders on too nice.

#1) guaranteed the kids will break it before a drop off coffee graces this beautiful vessel.
#2) it would make the rest of my house look worse

6 Likes

I was too but I was influenced but the Woot memorabilia thread to get it as well as this:

4 Likes

It’s intact after 2-3 yrs of daily use so I won’t complain.

5 Likes

Says a lot about either it’s construction or your great care or both.

5 Likes

Woot mob sucked me in too! But I have to agree, it’s a great mug! Kept my coffee hot for an hour when I got pulled away today. It’s a good size too. Getting it on sale was a bonus, but I would probably even buy it at regular price.

6 Likes

Huzzah! @Froodyfrog would be most jealous.

3 Likes

Not for the coffee, as I don’t drink that stuff.

Unless you meant the MUG Mug.

1 Like

No, not the coffee. You have not posted that you wanted coffee before.

You have posted that you wanted the MUG Mug, hence the comment posted above.

I shall adjust my wording next time.

2 Likes

And I wouldn’t. I never have drank coffee, and I don’t plan on starting.

1 Like

Sounds like a fine decision that you have made for yourself.

If you change your mind (not that I am assuming you would) then this would be a fine place to post said cup of Coffee.

4 Likes

I bought a gently used one last year and am not a fan. It keeps my tea piping hot but it seems to change the flavor of the beverage after a period of constant warming. IDK, maybe I’m crazy or maybe I take too long to drink my tea.

2 Likes

My things could be worse mug.
download (38)

Or sometimes my things could be worse holiday mug.
download (37)

Because sometimes you need to know at least you don’t have zombie poodles in your yard.

8 Likes

I wanted the red ones but I’ve got an overflowing mug cabinet. I did get the blue one because I had mug envy.

5 Likes

I put off buying them because they were so expensive, then they sold singles in March in honor of you know what. Even after all this time they are worth every penny. It was my one festive purchase in December.

5 Likes

Totally worth it.

4 Likes

(contents may not be coffee or tea)

10 Likes

It is!

2 Likes

Poodles! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

ZOMBIE POODLES ARE NOT A GOOD THING!

5 Likes

I won’t encourage the pup to turn into one then. Appreciate your good advice, as always. It’s hard enough dealing with zoomies.

2 Likes