Like Coffee or Tea? Show us what you drink it from!

I have a few of those!

Weren’t they free with Nescafe box tops in the 70’s? I also have a set!

1 Like

So outside of Woot, where does everyone normally get their mugs?

I got 1 from here, 1 acquired from a former work place, and a few were gifts.

1 Like

I got a bunch on vacations, like Disney. I also get some from craft fairs, and now her online site. and many were gifts.

I keep having to purge or pack them up to make room for the new ones.

3 Likes

I love Linus. Got this one on ebay, after I broke the first one I got at a Hallmark store.

6 Likes

I need this!! That is so awesome!

1 Like

I don’t know!!! They’re everywhere!

I started with mugs that match my dishes. They’re great. I love them. But are they inviting their friends over? Are my parents putting their old mugs in my cabinet? Did I inherit these from a long lost aunt? They’re everywhere… The insulated water bottles are multiplying too, but those mostly came from work gifts. Covid did put a stop to those. I need more cabinets.

4 Likes

Do you re-gift the ones you purge or are they not in good enough shape? Do you put them in @pepper114 cabinets when she is not looking?

3 Likes

Starbucks tumblers are my weakness, but Covid has slowed that to a crawl (because I can’t bring myself to pay scalper prices for a pretty tumbler).

2 Likes

In honor of my 3 legged cat.:heart:

6 Likes

Thank you! I fully expected the first reply to be “That’s what she said!” :grin:

1 Like

I don’t yet but I appreciate the tip!!

we picked up Starbucks mugs in Japan & HK for my bff’s wife

3 Likes

Also enjoying my Mug Mug. Only downside…it doesn’t fit in the beverage holders in my car.

3 Likes

Please tell me your cat’s name is Tripod.

Lol…no. She kind of already had a name before the loss of her leg. She was a semi feral cat that I was feeding. I will spare everyone the gory details of what happened. The good news is that I was able to trap her and get her medical help. Fortunately, she tamed down, healed well, and is happy living the life of a spoiled housecat. She deserves it.:heart: Tripawds is the name of an online community for pet owners dealing with pets that have lost a leg. It was a great resource and also where I ordered my coffee mug.:blush: Here are some before and after pictures of Gia…

4 Likes

Bless you for saving her. She’s adorable!

3 Likes

2 Likes