installs dislike button :stuck_out_tongue:

I like it, but I don’t love it.

L “thumbs up” KE? Hmmm I’m going to have to think about this secret message.

The artist’s name is tuism.com? And I thought I had trouble finding personalized keychains for “Joy”.

After reading the writeup, I’m not even sure like is a real word anymore.

Actually, my first thought when I saw this was how much it reminded me of the band “Ok Go”'s logo.

Wow, surprised to see the artist’s from South Africa… I was expecting Philadelphia (google for Love Park for what I mean).

The Emperor is declaring that the gladiator can live, with his thumbs up. yay!

I do wonder if a few years from now, all these Facebook-centric shirts end up clogging the thrift shops and rag bins like all those MySpace related shirts from a few years back.

In the meantime, Woot probably hopes you like them enough to buy them. :slight_smile:

You like me. You really like me.

Sally Field

It says LUKE, and that’s the hand Vader chopped off.

Not a Facebook person. Now if there was a “I’m a Twerp/Twip/Twit” (Twitter) shirt, I’d buy it. I’d lean mostly for Twit.

This was made for people like me who have “liked” 3,294 pages on Facebook. has no life

Well this just made hitchhiking that much easier.

I started trying to read the description for today’s shirt and gave up because it made me so angry that I wanted to punch a puppy in the face…and I LOVE puppies! =O

In case you couldn’t tell, that whole “like” thing is a pet peeve of mine…juuuuust a little…

Needs a “+1” button.

It’s a like inside of a like, likeception

For those who need a little help getting the joke:

LOVE + Like = this shirt.

Is the banned in Germany?