Lil Explorers’ Carnival Ball Zone

Elephants and balls…awesome!

heh-heh…you said ball zone!

Please give me a bag of crap so I can go to bed!

Beware of the Ball Zone.

Mention this should be on Kids Woot.

Day 47: “No, my mind is made up. I’ve tried and tried, but I just can’t be with a 38-year-old man who insists on sleeping in a circus-themed ball pit. Have a nice life. And don’t ever call me again.”

ROFLMAO

how did i wander over to kids.woot? oh wait. i didn’t.

nooo! >:O

what the french toast? ball zone?

heh - ball zone

Does it come with a clown?

ack kids again

hey, they had these in the last woot-off…April 1 woot-maze…whatever

I wonder if this would be good for a 180lb man?

Fill this with some pudding in your dorm and you will instantly be popular!

Hmm…balls. Might have to rethink this one.

Complaint List v1.2

Please use this checklist if you’re planning on complaining about this item.

Complain that the Random Crap has not been sold yet.
Complain that this isn’t the Random Crap.
Mention how this is a woot off killer.
Since you don’t like the item, mention that the woot off is probably over soon because this item indicates that.
Complain about the item some more.
Tell people it is an AMAZING deal and they should buy 3.
Suggest Woot create another specialty site to cater to just this type of product.
Post a picture that expresses your dissatisfaction. Perhaps it should include a kitten.
Mention that no one has any use for this even if it isn’t still at 100% and people are buying it.
Whine that you will NOT join a “trucking social network” in order to gain access to happy hour. Proceed to continue being a snob about it while going through all the other steps again.
Discuss things like man-milk and continue to argue strenuously about your sexuality even though you are the one who first brought it up.
Brag about how many items you’ve bought from woot and how much money you’ve spent, which obviously entitles you to a sack of crap without doing what it takes to get one.
Talk about how this woot off is awful. Work in the phrase: “Worst. Woot-off. EVER.”
Say you’re never going to buy anything on Woot again even though you’re a whitebox.
Ask if this will work with your - Mac, Zune, Ipod, Linux, Dos 3.0, Roomba, etc.
Ask if it will work underwater.
Ask if it will [insert something stupid here]
Complain about how long you’ve been at work all evenong waiting for the Random Crap and won’t be home in time for dinner
Incorporate the word “fail” into your complaints about the product offered.
Mention that Woot already sold this and that they’re trying to get rid of leftover stock.
Simply say that you “bought one last time” they were on Woot but don’t provide any review info.

Feel free to add more.

Thanks to the following for contributions:
mjvaughn32, taternuggets, alwhitmore, KIBullhorn, hal2814, baldy1m, jaycain, holmtech

It has a duck pitching game! This would be great to take hunting, and would give the young ones something to do when there are no ducks in the air.

what did they put on kids wott… golf clubs