LINDOR Dark Chocolate Truffles, 120ct

LINDOR Dark Chocolate Truffles, 120ct

1 Like

Great price.

Bottom two red package photos are for a different product, milk chocolate not dark.

1 Like

NO I MUST RESIST THESE ARE MY FAVORITE BUT I EAT TOO MUCH AND GET FAT OOF.

3 Likes

Bought these last year as they are purging these from the Amazon warehouses before summer sets in. When my box arrived, the chocolates were mostly melted and then reformed. BEWARE!!!

2 Likes

Mine were fine.

1 Like

$6 shipping kills the deal.

1 Like

Get Amazon Prime and you won’t have this problem

2 Likes

Any idea of the use by date?

1 Like

mmmm melted chocolate!

3 Likes

No, sorry. We’re helping Amazon clear out their chocolate before the warm months. It could vary from warehouse to warehouse anyway.

They’re [usually] pretty good at destroying expired goods. If there’s a problem, you can always reach out to Woot customer service.

1 Like

Damn, ordered two boxes and just a quick glance opening both, most were already melted. Brought it in as soon as it arrived, but it is fairly warm in my state today and traveled without ice or anything, so that probably did it. :frowning:

1 Like

Mine arrived in perfect condition. I was fortunate because they shipped from a warehouse only a couple hours from where I live and it isn’t too hot here yet. Best buy date of 8/31/21. They will be long gone by then.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Melt them down, and use to dip fruit?

1 Like

So sorry to hear that. Please contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

Will reach out shortly. Think it was just an unfortunate product of recent conditions. It was chilly until the last day or so!

2 Likes