Lindt Lindor Assorted Chocolate, 8-Pack

Lindt Lindor Assorted Chocolate, 8-Pack

Amazon sold the 120 count (50.8 oz) boxes for $18.19 1 year ago today. I assume they’re about to go on sale again.

This is $44 for 288 candies.
Amazon was $36.38 for 240 candies.

I’d say Woot has the better deal right now since this is assorted flavors and Amazon only had the chocolate; given that they’re multiple bags may make good gifts.

What’s the expiration date estimate?

needed help getting fat during Covid -thanks woot

1 Like

I can buy them cheaper in the store. I love Amazon but Woot has really sucked since they took it over. :frowning:

Lol, I hope anyone that buys these likes melted chocolate.

Listed as an 8 pack which would be 8 bags. Received 1. Let’s see if woot fixes this.

Yeah, I just saw an email go through about this. We’re having Amazon check their inventory to see what went wrong.

In the meatime, reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Same just emailed customer service. I do believe that this is going to be similar to the whole quantity issue related problems I’VE NEVER HAD THAT HAPPEN B4…not!

F**k. Really? Both of you? Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow or Friday, now I’m worried about mine.

Mine arrived today. I got 8 bags, just a couple chocolates were slightly melted in the bag I checked. Only in the mid 70s today, so great weather for shipping chocolate. Very pleased! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Well I was under the impression every one was going to be had by really expensive chocolates. Now that one buyer said they received all 8. I’m beginning to wonder if it was certain packers were shipping just one without knowing the price. Never shows on packing slip so packer doesn’t see nearly $50 for one bag of chocolates…oh crap theres suppose to be 8. Just wondering why a person would go through with shipping such a big box for one bag of chocolates. Also, no cold packs to 85° area was also baffled by the whole experience this go round. I do believe my next chocolate order will only be placed in winter months.

Hmm well go play the lotto you lucky faughtey fart. I was really under the impression everyone was going to be taken. Yet you proved me wrong. We will see if theres more of us in the next few days.

Different warehouse apparently. One that understand NOT TO BREAK A MULTI-PACK!!! Sigh.

It’s so strange why ship a 24×12×10 box with just one little item???

We don’t have control over what boxes Amazon uses.

Its cause they forgot the other 7 bags. The packing person didn’t even question that decision? Also, I was shocked no cold pack.

I’m not gonna judge the packer. And we’re helping amazon move these chocolates out for the next week or so. There won’t be any cold packs.

Add me to the list that received 1 bag instead of 8

I got 1 bag, not 8. And the one bag looks like they played soccer with it before they sent it. Sending it back for a refund.

I received all 8, but I second the soccer playing. Literally all of them were stuffed into a giant bag and squished. :sob: