Lindt Lindor Assorted Chocolate, 8-Pack

Chocolate arrived mildly stale. I would say it’s about 70% of what you would normally expect wrt taste. I live in a very mild cooler climate, but the chocolate arrived tasting mildly stale. The chocolates don’t expire until July but have Christmas packaging.

I have a recent bag to compare against that still taste fresh. I’m debating whether or not to ask for a refund.

Well well…woot really over did themselves for my what I originally didn’t receive. Real monkey business here I only requested my original remaining 7 bags now today I don’t know what kind of show you all are running over there. I got not one big box but 2 crammed full of chocolate. Haha real funny! I ended up giving some to neighbors already. Since, by the time it was discovered it wasn’t in the best state. The rest is cramped in our spare refrigerator on top of the beer and juices. I must’ve got 3 full boxes of 8 and like another 30 loose bags. I only wanted 8 but okay what ever. Thanks woot you all really disappointed or surprised the shit out of me on this one!!

1 Like

Sounds like you got all the ones the rest of us got shortchanged on

Surprise! Looks like your replacements shipped out of a warehouse that was actually shipping all 8 correctly. Enjoy.

I see I’m not the only one who received one instead of 8. I wondered why there was no box after getting the delivery notification & then found a small bag in the mailbox.

Already emailed support.

all the remaining ones did go to 1 person, since I’m told they are now out of stock.

I also got shorted by 7 bags. The picking/packing label in the soft Amazon envelope said “Pack of 8”.

If I were to receive 1 per month for the next 7 months I’d be okay!

Reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

1 Like

Be careful for what you ask for. I have no room for groceries now but at least we have chocolate and way to much of it.

3 Likes

Everytime Woot sells a multi item thingy (8-pack, 6-count, 12 pack, etc.), I see that the count is in the description on the packing list, but it is a 50/50 that there will be more than a 1-count in the box.
Actually the problem may be either the type on packing list being so small they can’t see it (I need a magnifier myself, it’s about 5pt. type…), they don’t care if they get it correct, or as my son-in-law’s dad said (he works electrical maintenance in one of the Amazon packing/shipping centers near Chicago here) that since 80% of the packers neither read nor speak ANY English the packing lists and the instructions that come up on their terminals (they have computer screens tell them what goes in each box and what box to use) are beyond their comprehension.