Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles - 25.4 oz, 60ct

Lindt LINDOR Milk Chocolate Truffles - 25.4 oz, 60ct

Use by date???

Hi there. I don’t have access to a “use by” date on these. We’re helping Amazon move their chocolate inventory before the warm months. Amazon does a good job of watching expiration dates and liquidating expired or nearly expired inventory. As always, if you’re unhappy with your order, contact Woot Customer Support.

arrived all melted. it is 97 degrees in AZ and it was left in the sun.
B*%&S*&^!!@!!

1 Like

I’m in CA and I got the package straight away from my doorstep. Partially melted and sad…

Ugh, sorry. Please contact Woot Customer Service for assistance. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

In the meantime, pop them in the fridge or freezer.

Oh yeah? Are they also liquidating Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles? Asking for a friend.

Good question… that I don’t know the answer to.

Bottom of box stamped Dec 31, 2019. Shipment thru my Amazon Prime account arrived on day #2. Contents are in perfect condition and very yummy. Tempted to order another box.

1 Like

Fridge, yes. Freezer, no. They’ll become discolored in the freezer and look unappetizing, though they may taste okay. They’ll last a good, long time in the fridge.

1 Like

You asked and you shall receive…

Dark Chocolate Truffles, 60 Count - $10.99
https://home.woot.com/offers/dark-chocolate-truffles-60-count

1 Like

Thanks! You are my new favorite person!

1 Like

I literally came here to do/say the same thing haha!!! Good job!

2 Likes

me too. requested a refund. wrong packaging

My two boxes of the dark chocolates were completely melted and inedible. How do I get a refund??

Yikes, I’m really sorry to see that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

I just email it.