Linksys AC1900 Wireless AC 2x2 Router

Are these version 1 or version 2 devices? As a current owner of a Version 1 device, I can attest to how very buggy it is. It won’t hold a stable Internet connection, nor will it reach the farthest rooms of a relatively small 1750 square foot house.

Version 2 has all the kinks worked out, and operates flawlessly. Please advise as to whether you’re offering the buggy version 1 or the flawless version 2 here.Inquiring minds need to know!

V1

Bummer!

did you flash DD-WRT on it, or is it buggy with the OEM software? I’m considering this only for DD-WRT… but I’ve also read a lot of review about it being buggy… people seem to leave the detail out about DD-WRT or not.

I’m not an advanced user, so I can’t even pretend to know what you’re talking about. I used only the OEM software that came with the router and, so far, I’m extremely disappointed with its performance. If you know of a solution to my router woes, PLEASE do share!

I checked out www.DD-WRT.com, only to find there’s no DD-WRT software yet available for the Linksys WRT-1900AC router. Again, if you know something that the rest of us don’t, PLEASE do share!