Linksys EA7500-RM Max-Stream AC1900 MU-MIMO Gigabit + WiFi

Seems like a good deal. Linksys sells certified refurbished on their website for $89.99.

https://www.linksys.com/us/p/P-EA7500-RM/

If 1/3 of reviewers on Amazon gave it a one star rating, I would stay away from it.

Hasn’t woot been selling this for less? Or was that another model?

That doesn’t seem to be the case.

Can one setup a second wireless network in the same home without conflicting with each other? Like can I use both… my ATT and this one?

So according to Camel Camel Camel, this router is usually $60 on Amazon (price went up to 90 overnight…hmmm…). So with Free Shipping there, it’s only really a $5 discount getting it from here on Woot. Not bad, not great.

Regardless, I am a little concerned about reviews on this refurbished item. Would it make sense to get this compared to the Netgear R6700? It’s a $25 difference, but the Netgear R6700 is new compared to this refurbished item. Any thoughts on this?

too many bad reviews ,a roll of the dice if you get one that’s not a problem

Before owning this router, I had NEVER returned anything to Amazon for not performing as advertised.

I owned this exact router, brand-new, literally for a weekend before returning it. Network speeds and range were unimpressive, but most annoyingly it would completely disconnect and require repeated power cycling (turn it off, turn it back on). Tech support was less than helpful.

I got a LUMA mesh system (also through Woot!) and have been very happy with it.

My advice, stay away from this one.