Linksys RangePlus-n Wireless Router

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Linksys RangePlus-n Wireless Router
$19.99 + $5 shipping
Condition: Refurbished
Product: 1 Linksys WRT110 RangePlus-n Wireless Router

Google Price Comparison

not a fan on linksys products

dd-wrt?

Anyone know the range of this thing?

Is this good for a college suite - can it go through four walls if they’re close enough together?

I own one. It’s not that great. It adds 30-40 feet of range for me, which just allows me to go into the backyard with my laptop

yes i can finally get a backup router… or not. Woot how do you think were viewing this site! We already have routers… … .

Does anyone know an approximate range on how far you can get from the router and still get a decent signal?

Whoa, this is a real good deal, much cheaper then anything your gonna find at wal-mart. I would recommend this for anyone lookin for a new router!!

I have one and love it, that is a great price.

will not work with dd-wrt or tomato.

Is this compatible with DD-wrt or Tomatoe firmware?

Would love to have an extra router to re-broadcast my current signal…

~jw

note that this is not actually a draft-n router

I have bought one of these for my client. Very nice router box. Easy config. for people who do not know what they are doing.

At the same time, it was also difficult for me to quickly get to advance settings.

8 Stars out of ten in my book.

I have this router… we got it new. There are lots of documented overheating issues on these. That’s probably why there are so many refurbs.

I own one, and its definitely not the best router in the world. Overheats frequently, firmware isnt the best, and the range/strength leaves MUCH to be desired

Its crap see the link

where’s the antenna?