Linksys WiFi Notebook Adapter 3 Pack

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

note - the multiple authorization problem described below was temporary and fixed prior to 1am (new back end code was introduced yesterday). We will be following up later this morning with a heads-up email to those affected.

An error in the ordering process caused some people’s orders to get authorized multiple times. To be clear: your card has not been charged multiple times, this is only a temporary authorization that will be cleared off your card. You’ll only get charged once for your order, and that doesn’t actually happen until tomorrow morning.

Again: Do not worry if you’re seeing multiple charges on your card for this order. We will not charge you multiple times. Unfortunately, we can’t do anything to speed up the clearing of the excess authorization charges, but they will get cleared off your account.

Also, you may also get multiple order confirmation emails, but again, you’ve only really placed one order. (The order number should be the same on each email.)

This error did not happen for everyone, and it is now fixed. Sorry about that, didn’t mean to scare you there.

What the world needs now is posts, quality posts:
[list]
[]p3, willidiots compiles a catechism of info “for the more uninformed wooters out there”
[
]p5, tolgabalci insists that “I don’t even allow B devices to attach to my G network”
[]p6, jbraly76 offers a few choice words for “LAME G SNOBS”
[
]p6, theragu40 smacks down G partisans “who bought their networking stuff at Best Buy…and now they think they are experts on the subject.”
[*]p6, vagel forges ahead: “Screw G, I’m on to 11T…It will bend space-time and actually make time slowdown while in range, thus making your network appear faster to you, the observer…I’ll elaborate on why woot isn’t hip enough or ahead of the curve enough to carry these in a future blast.”
[/list]

If only I had a laptop…

$9.99? Thats $3.33 a piece.

Got some nice stuff here though.

<Edited by moderator.>

excellent woot

w00t VERY GOOD DEAL

more wirelessness

would be awesome fo rmy DS… if my laptop wasn’t broken and if i didnt already have a wireless network system… hmmm… woot-night…

damn good deal.

not sure if i need 1, or 3

Good One - Woot On. Hard to go wrong with these.

Yes Yes Yes … for three cards…

This woot ROCKS WOOOOOT ROCKS!!!

If only I had some cash on my debit card.

hmm, interesting if I had a laptop!

wish it was g…
maybe tommorrow

I would only love this woot more if Woot would SHIP TO HAWAII!

!!!FIRST PAGE!!!

$5 a piece, good deal! :slight_smile:

best i found is like $22 shipped for ONE!
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=344959/search=Linksys+WPC11

it’s a damned good price… but it’s not G… it’s not G!

802.11 B!!!
11 Mbps transfer rate

Goodnight!

Man, some booooring stuff these days… and so close to Christmas… lame.

I need a laptop… hmmm… should I get one just to use one of these…