Linksys WMCE54AG Wireless Media Center Extender

I feel a bag of crap coming on! a couple of these 20 count items only…

please be quick

Go Bengals

damn…if it were only refurbished.

Oh wait!!!

Does it work with Vista (just home premium or ultimate, probably)??

off to work maybe this one will last for 10 mins.

FIRST!!

/sarcasm

6 am - ULTIMATE bed time

what an exciting break from working on a physics lab

wow. a product from 2004. kewl. yeah.

Ya i got a discrete math quiz and i need to do 5 sections to be ready for it… guess thats only 2 weeks worth of work so i guess im spending my time well…

ROFL!

at 5:30am…

ugh there are more than a handful of these… good night folks

All Grils/Women think this item is cool. Buy one for every room in the house and your going to get more dates than you can handle.

Nice, but for $90?

Going to bed. Ok, so since this is going to take a long as time let me repost the stoy of Tim who became Kim lolz

Send news tip to FOXNews.com
SUBMIT
ADVERTISEMENT
FOXNEWS.COM HOME > WORLD
12-Year-Old Boy Becomes 14-Year-Old Girl, World’s Youngest Sex Change Patient

Monday, January 29, 2007

* E-MAIL STORY
* PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION

A 12-year-old German boy who insisted he was a girl trapped in a boy’s body convinced his parents that something had to be done, so they agreed to allow him to receive a series of hormone injections, making him the youngest sex-change patient in the world, according to published reports Monday.

Now 14, the boy, who went by the name Tim, has now become Kim – a blue-eyed blonde with a growing bust line who is allowed to wear make-up at weekends.

Kim has no boyfriends at present but her parents say she is interested in what, now, is the opposite sex.

Her treatment, which has cost more than $40,000, is being funded by German taxpayers.

Psychiatrists treating her say she was an ‘exceptional case – a person clearly in the wrong body’, even though the decision to grant her wishes when she was so young is still the subject of intense debate.

Her identity and medical insurance cards have been changed to her new name and sex.

Click here to read the complete story of how Tim became Kim.

Nope this is gonna take a while. aarghh

I got a baaaaaaaaaaaad feeling about this one.

COME ON THE MAGIC SCHOOL BUS