Liquid Video 6.2" Portable DVD System

Me fail English?
That’s unpossible.

[size=24:ea3038d8a4]Do not drive while watching movies.[/size:ea3038d8a4]

look at top of page
[insert webpage text here] lol

i’d get it just for the second battery. but im saving up money for a sony x505 [or panasonic r3, can’t decide], so i’ll pass.

:wink:

Off-topic: Powerbrick as car UPS:

Like many of you, I have a couple of the Woot yellow cigarette lighter power bricks lying around. Well, I just came up with what I think is a really cool use for them:

My Mini Cooper S has two lighter sockets – one in the front, and one way in the back. Like many cars, my Mini cuts-off power to the sockets when you turn the ignition all the way off. So I can’t, for example, leave my cell phone charging overnight in the car with the key out.

But I realized that if I leave the powerbrick tucked away in the back of the car, plugged into the back socket, it acts like a UPS for my front lighter socket! When the car is running, it charges the brick. But as soon as I turn off the car, and the car cuts the circuit open, the brick act like a UPS, maintaining power to the front socket.

Now, I can have an always-on front socket, and one that can’t drain my car battery. At worst, whatever is plugged into my front socket might drain the brick!

Cool? Comments?

good deal, but none for me today :wink:

buy 'em while ya can, boys!

(and you will have a good day)

Just a thought –

If woot would delay entries into the forum until a time 10 minutes +/- 5 minutes (flat random distribution) then this “first page” garbage might well go away.

But perhaps they LIKE the equivalent of DOS attacks.

Regards,

Moi-meme

[url]http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=88302&com.broadvision.session.new=Yes&ct=0&BV_SessionID=@@@@1675594005.1108102149@@@@&BV_EngineID=cccfadddldgfkdfcfngcfkmdffhdffo.0[/url]

$249 at Circuit City after $40 price break.

possibly the worlds greatest mp3 player?!?!? It says it has mp3 playback, but does it have mp3 playback from DVDs?!?!? THIS COULD BE THE WORLDS GREATEST WOOT!

Imagine carrying 4.7gb worth of music in addition to a Portable DVD player.

Yeah, its kinda big, when im not gonna be jogging with it :smiley:

Nice woot!
Got one for my dad, hopefully he didn’t get one too!
Oh well then we will both have them…even better!

damn no wax cylinders?

deal breaker…

~wC

Second time I’ve ordered. Kids fly a lot and they will LOVE it!

Where do we get a coupon?

[quote user=“Banglee9”]Second time I’ve ordered. Kids fly a lot and they will LOVE it!

Where do we get a coupon?[/quote]

The TAXSUCKS is for Texas w00ters for purchases over $40. I don’t think there are anymore.

looks like a good deal. $186 on froogle - $249 at Circuit City (web special). It has a 4.4 out of 5.0 for a review at CC based on 21 reviews. I’d get one if I had the money. Where is my tax refund??? :?

Liquid Video

[quote user=“PurdueBrad”]Nice woot!
Got one for my dad, hopefully he didn’t get one too!
Oh well then we will both have them…even better![/quote]

Are u the Brad in charge the systems/network crap at Purdue??? I hadda ask

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaattttttttttttttt! Woot :stuck_out_tongue:

First post, second page, third WOOT purchase, four times the fun! WOOT! WOOT!

[quote user=“Spoofee.com”]possibly the worlds greatest mp3 player?!?!? It says it has mp3 playback, but does it have mp3 playback from DVDs?!?!? THIS COULD BE THE WORLDS GREATEST WOOT!

Imagine carrying 4.7gb worth of music in addition to a Portable DVD player.

Yeah, its kinda big, when im not gonna be jogging with it :D[/quote]

Didn’t you know that this is what the front, unopenable compartment is in a Star Wars Storm Trooper’s armor? And, of course, the mask is really a set of eye-screens

You’d trip a lot, but you’d sure be able to jog!

moi-meme