Listen to your Conscience

I am Evil Homer! I am Evil Homer!

silly wabbit–bunnies don’t eat cheetos. it’s ramy’s cheeto dust. he has plenty of time to snack while sketching cartoonimals…again and again…

Indeed, I did not consider that… but still if only they would do that for actual derbies!

Haha, I just realized this guy’s conscience is bunnies. How funny is that?

Hey, who DOESN’T love superdeformed rabbits resting on their knockers?

Aww…
i really liked this shirt…
but i don’t want to get it because of the placement of the bunnys…
I dont want bunnys on my boobs T.T
Grr.

It’s even more funny when you think about what his conscience being bunnies implies about him.

Tired concept, not particularly well-executed, and awkward placement. No thanks.

Hey, it takes a lot of work to draw cartoon bunnies. Trust me, I’ve tried. It’s way harder than drawing realistically, thank you very much.

I only have a devil bunny.

The angel bunny is not allowed on my shoulder.

I didn’t comment on the derby entry itself, because by the time I’d seen it, the Contenders had already been announced, and I read the entire novel’s worth of comments that were already there and didn’t feel that there was anything more that I could add, but now, seeing that it actually printed, I have to get in on this.

As someone who values fairness and artistic merit almost to a fault, it’s pretty disgusting to see Ramy selling out like this. Every time this happens, my hope that the Woot voters might smarten up and realize that their entire wardrobe is composed of nearly identical shirts wanes a little more.

I can understand most of the time when people say, “Hey, it’s just one shirt, no one’s forcing you to buy it, suck it up,” but in this case, it isn’t one shirt. It’s becoming the norm rather than the exception. I wouldn’t say that 100% of the blame should be placed on Ramy and Seki (but also others like fablefire, to an extent), but the fact that two talented and popular artists keep churning out this crap is only fueling the fire.

People can’t vote for recycled garbage if there isn’t any recycled garbage to vote for.

Edit: I’m only one shirt away from my black box, and I keep hoping beyond hope that something amazing will show up on the front page, but time after time I’m disappointed. Alas.

everyone–and i do mean everyone–should stop drawing cartoon bunnies. immediately.

Bought one for my sister, a bunny collector. Used my $5 coupon too. I’m such a good sister.

Yay! I was waiting for this shirt to be up for sale! Love for the Bunnies times a bucket of chicken, Ramyb! I don’t understand all the bitterness (coughADDERcough) but to each his own!

Well, don’t worry. There’s a bunnyban.

Nevada seems to be purchasing a lot of these …

Is there a chapter in the Book of Mormon about bunnies?

mmm…kentucky fried bunnies…

I didn’t say different from anything else ever made. I said different. As in, not the norm. (and printing on just the shoulders is NOT normal and would therefore make it almost okay to have another bunny shirt).

So how much time did you waste on trying to find that picture? Good job buddy.

lol at the bio! hehehe.

I must admit, I still find the angel bunny adorable. But not a shirt I would wear.

if you google “devil angel shirt” you’ll find nearly THREE MILLION entries.

you’re right–totally unique.