Lite-On DVD Recorder/VCR Combo

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Lite-On DVD Recorder/VCR Combo
$89.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 LiteOn Progressive Scan DVD Recorder/VCR LVC-9015G

thats huge!

uhmmm…is this any good?

useful linkage galore… shopzilla, shopping.com, pricegrabber, etc… and check out the new shopzilla main page… interesting twist…

… finally a woot that’s not a refurb… seems like its been a while… thanks woot.

Hey at least it’s new!!

You can find these kinds of prices at walmart all the time

yeah but will it allow me to make back-ups of my old store bought vhs tapes?

VHS playback is progressive scan?

Uh…I don’t think so.

Wow! I can copy from VHS to DVD. No more chisels and hammers on cave walls for me!

Never heard of this particular brand, anyone know anything about them, good, bad or otherwise?

Lite-On…decent brand…but…not for me, thanks though =]

Just because it’s not a refurb doesn’t mean you won’t get it in a bubble wrapper with no instructions

Think about a cheap tv tuner with an input, Free software and a salvation army vcr. <-- All you need, and you can edit.

I heard that VCRs are the wave of the future.

not a good woot. same price everywhere on the web.

g.

I bought an Emerson DVD Recorder/VCR Combo and it has not worked since day one and they refuse to fix it - so I got stuck with a $160 unit that does nothing! Is this any better? What should I look for in a DVD Recorder/VCR Combo? And while you’re at it - does anybody what I can do to get Emerson to fix my recorder??

I’ve used Lite-On DVD-RW drives for years; they’ve been fine.

Yeah, so refurbs are usually not so shabby. But this is one of the worst brands-I’ve-never-heard-of ever.

I have 2 sitting right next to me. They’re actually really good. I prefer my modded xbox dvd player though =.