Little Giant 15 Foot Ladder System

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - one guppy over the line.

Little Giant 15 Foot Ladder System [Refurbished] - $129.99 + $5 shipping shipping

1 * Little Giant Model M17 15 Foot Ladder System

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Little Giant 15 Foot Ladder System
$129.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

Product List:

• 1 Little Giant Model M17 15 Foot Ladder System

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

How does one “refurbish” a ladder ? Wipe off the blood from the first failing user ?

gonna be a long one

I’m still looking for the Big Giant ladder…

Where would you get refurbished ladders from?

Finally something I don’t need!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! guess i sleep now unless theres only like 4 of them

Anyone ever use this before?

And how can a ladder be refurb? I’m guessing just consumer returns.

Someone post the youtube video of the salesman fail using one of these.

These ladders are very secure but very HEAVY. If you aren’t fairly strong, or have a bad back, don’t get one. You also have to be careful to make sure that the locking pins engage fully when using them.

I got one of these from a previous Woot, what a great ladder. Stores pretty small but it’s very solid.

Got one, Love it. Don’t need another.

I could climb to the top of this ladder with my Fish knife and leap down upon my unsuspecting enemies.

Assuming I could convince my enemies to stand under a ladder.

and why would someone return a ladder… “I need a different one to go up on”

Nevermind already told him, seems like there are quite a bit left.

looks like $200 over at Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Little-Giant-10302-15-Foot-Ladder/dp/B0000X932S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1282221562&sr=1-3

Awesome! I saw that and thought: A Woot that I’m all over but then I remembered that I already have one :frowning:

Didn’t I see one of these on the Home Shopping Network?