Little Giant 15 Foot Ladder System

Commence banjo playing…

Refurbished for more dramatic altitude control!

We use these all the time in our awning business. We don’t even carry regular ladders anymore.
And I don’t mind refurbs. They tend to be inspected more closely than new ones that fly off the line every few minutes.

The Little Giant Ladder comes in 3 sizes. I own the middle version and this is the smaller one. It is an awesome ladder able to work on stairways or uneven ground as well separate to become scaffolding.
This is NOT the ladder that collapsed in the commercial which was a knock off.

I wondered that too… why was it refurbished? because a few rungs came loose? I think it best to buy new when it comes to ladders and safety

I have one and it is fabulous, easy to use, versatile, strong and solid. The only hitch is the weight, which is a consequence of the positives I listed.

Get this, or die using your old, crappy, shaky, weak ladder.

I used one of these to paint my house last year. It worked well, but I’d rather borrow it from my neighbor than pay $100+ for it.

Ya, thats what you would do if you were a dildo.

…you know what I said Woot. Don’t be putting words in my mouth. :slight_smile:

…prosthetic THIRD leg maybe.

I don’t have this brand, but I paid about this much for a better one at Home Depot. Great in that it can reach anything and has many uses due to how it can fold out, come apart, etc. Bad in that this style ladder is generally super heavy (especially for average build woman or even some average build men) compared to extension ladders, making you really dread getting it out to do the gutters.

I can’t recommend this ladder highly enough.

Absolutely fabulous ladder as long as you’ve got the skills to deal with its weight. I have owned the 22 ft version for almost 20 years, use it constantly and it still looks, and more importantly feels, like it did the first day I got it.

They do take some getting used to in terms of dealing with their hefty weight. If you watch some of the demos you can pick up tips and tricks on lowering/raising it.

It’s particularly great for getting up close to walls and in stairwells, because it basically creates its own “wall” to lean against and is rock solid in that configuration.

East Coast is tearin’ this up…we’ll probably have to wait for West Coast to wake up before this one’s over…

A ladder…yeah…no…my husband has way too many as it is…

Time to make biscuits!

Morning all…btw!! :slight_smile:

I checked,it is 31 LBS.if you are wondering.

I’ve had one of these for a couple years now and they’re a great ladder!! Kind of heavy, too heavy for my wife to drag around, but super solid sturdy. They work great on steps since you can shorten up each side as needed. Laid flat out, they stretch out easily and feel steady, even at the highest reaches. Love mine!

No that was the Miniscule Gargantuan. Something completely different.

fantastic ladder. I have the taller version, so I don’t need this one.

FYI it creaks and groans a lot when fully extended…makes you question your fate sometimes.

These things are AWESOME!!1! I use one for all my ladderly duties.

I don’t know about a refurb ladder though, doesnt sound right.

This ladder is great - highly recommended.

Mmmmm biscuits! When your husband climbs up his ladder let us all know so we can come over!

Has anybody else noticed how you can say something like: I just bought my wife a new dildo and Woot completely kills the meaning?