Little Giant 15 Foot Ladder System

Excellent, have one for me, preferably with blackberry jam.

This is a great ladder for a city-dweller: Folds up and fits in a corner of the basement, and unfolds to a surprisingly long ladder. However, it is MUCH heavier than a standard ladder, so consider carefully your meekness before buying.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! The pain! I so want, but I’m having a hard time justifying the money!

Help me.

How much does it weigh?

I haven’t been around in awhile…and haven’t posted since this new avatar thing started…I think I have the worst one I have seen thus far. Terrible. Just Terrible.

You know all your flying monkeys want you to get one of these. They are tired of sitting on the shelf and looking pretty

They want to feel the cape extend and soar, even if it is briefly, from the heights.

They are screaming for you to get one…

Refurb = This ladder cut in half and put back together.

About $200 elsewhere. Saving 30-35% isn’t enough to justify a refurb in general and not to mention its a ladder.

Its just money…you can’t take it with you. If that isn’t enough just realize at some point your husband/wife is going to leave you and take half of every dollar you have…so do you part an minimize how much he/she gets. Or you will be sued at some point for every dollar you have, so might as well give them less.

I wonder how many toes are on a 15 foot ladder?

Duuude… Like, I tried one of these this one time, and like, I was sooo freaking high. I didn’t think I’d ever come down.

[QUOTE=XxquesterxX, post:98, topic:292374]
All you folks wondering about the refurbished part…

Considering the ladder has a lifetime guarantee

Umm, you start talking about lifetime guarantees and refurb ladders and all of a sudden I’m worried about the definition of “lifetime”…

This ladder can be used as…

…wait for it…

…scaffolding!

For those of you asking what a refurbished ladder means:

What is a ‘Demo’ or ‘Refurbished’ ladder? A demo or refurbished ladder is one that simply cannot be sold as new. It may have been demonstrated at a Home Show, been used as a Little Giant display, or was a return. They may have minor scratches, dings, scuffs, or dents, which are merely cosmetic. All demo and refurbished products have been carefully inspected to ensure they meet the same stringent quality standards of a new Little Giant Ladder. Little Giant Demo Ladders are in very limited quantities, and we often run out of stock on factory demo, used, and refurbished ladders, so if you want one we recommend ordering one while it is in stock. Demo ladders have a great warranty, meet the same strict safety specs as a brand new ladder, and save you money! Most demo and refurbished products, if available, ship out 2 to 3 days after the order is received.

From my experience, they don’t. “Refurbished” is a polite way of saying “Used.” This isn’t an electronics product, its fail rate is very low.

Essentially you’re looking at people who have returned it because they’re a big bag of donkey nutz, or because they bought a 15’ ladder to reach a 25’ gutter and didn’t realize the mistake until they got home.

Now that’s funny.

Damn. I needed an eight-foot ladder.

I own one of these and it’s awesome. great for a wide variety of jobs and folds up small enough to fit in my car (4-door sedan)with the back seat down to take on jobs.

Gotta ask.

What is this Bowl of Cereal stuff?

Or Bag of Cats or Beautiful Ocean Cabana or any other BOC thing?

Is it just a great, mysterious, one time deal during the woot-off?

lame