Little Giant 15 ft Ladder w/ Cargo Pouch

How many Ohms is this?

Bought a similar one last w00t-off. Great ladder! I’m not sure what was “refurbished” cuz it seems like new to me! Very sturdy and easy to set up.

I own this ladder’s bigger brother. it will be the absolute best ladder you’ve ever owned, but as the description says, make sure you stretch first, this baby is heavier than your typical aluminum, wooden or fiberglass ladder of the same size.

Its a refurb ladder?! what happened?

Too bad it comes with that ugly ladder, cuz you know, I’d definitely pay $139 for that red pouch. But the ladder ruins it. Oh well. Next Woot!

Wait, a refurbed ladder?

Sounds like this would be a perfect Bears of Chicago item.

Why does the “blog” point to Sept 13th? Or did I just regain consciousness from a coma?

Belay the last word. Mods must have awakened as well and fixed it.

This is going to take forever…someone wake up the West Coast to help us out!

I’m pretty sure I saw this ladder for sale at BJ’s Wholesale Club last weekend. It was brand new for $129.99.

I’ve got the 22 footer and have had it for over 10 years. I love that thing.

I bought it last time it was on woot! (but without the pouch). I live in a smaller place in the city with almost no storage but tall ceilings, so it works great for me. Nice and stable, a bit of a pain to make into its full 15’ but overall 9 out of 10.

These ladders are the best.

I used one this weekend to get up on the roof to trim back the neighbor’s trees.

Oh geez, here come the “refurbed ladder” jokes…They just wipe the blood of and rebox it…

A refurbished ladder? That sounds safe.

… or even a POC… o.0

Any yet…oddly enough…you both still lose!

These ladders were returned at some point, since they are a return can’t sell as new… hence the refurb status.

Accidently sent this post twice, so now I am just looking for a giant chute to go with this ladder.

Little Giant ladders are awesome. I’ve had mine for years now. I’d recommend this buy to anyone. Durable, sturdy, versatile.

Popular in the northern states where ladders are a novelty.