Little Giant 19’ M-22 Ladder System

The Gumdrop Princess has spoken… :wink:

I hope woots ladder is better than this one.

Dang it, Woot, I said “leader” L_E_A_D_E_R.

Silly earthlings.

It took me a minute to get that… then Haha.

It’s not like it’s a hammock of death. Sheesh.

This is what happens when you use a refurb ladder…

I lo lo lo love my little giant ladder that I bought from woot last time. And so does my neighbor. And well… my brother in law too. He almost didn’t return it. Well… he actually didn’t. I just stopped by and took ownership back.

Put up Christmas light with it.

Not sure if it would fit a fat guy like me, until I found the Little Giant Guide. Not saying if it will work or not!

[Little Giant Chart](http://www.littlegiantladder.com/comparison-chart.html?source=gg-branded-comparison-chart&gclid=CNewhILI6KUCFce7Kgodyk-Q5g

/)

That’s okay, it comes with a manual in English and Spanish, so Manuel shouldn’t have any problem figuring it out.

I’d be willing to bet it’s not technically “refurbished.” I remember getting one of these a while ago (except it was 1 rung shorter… and from Tanga) and it has a sticker on it that says “Little Giant Certified Demo.” Odds are pretty good that these were babied by a sales rep someplace but they have to disclose that these aren’t really “brand new.” The only “damage” on mine were a few scratches on the rungs where the rep was probably putting the little accessory attachment things…

…No company in their right mind would let a legal liability out the door, so to answer your question: No, I don’t have any problem using a “refurbished” ladder.

It may come with a manual. Now the Emmanuel thing I don’t know. You can always pick one up at the Home Depot.

Not at all. Refurbished just means that someone took it home and couldn’t figure out how to use it, or they just didn’t like it. Whenever and item is returned to a retailer it cannot be resold as new. It has to go back to the manufacturer and be sold as refurbished. I got one!!

At least it aint this ladder:

lol i was thinking the same.

Can’t believe there haven’t been any Little Giants movie mentions yet. Not the best movie of all time, by any means. But definitely one of Rick Moranis’ more entertaining movies of the 90’s. Loved Little Giants.

These ladders are pretty sweet too.

You can definitely use it solo. But you are correct, in the ladder world, and in the real world, not having a partner is very, very dangerous. I mean, without a partner, who’s going to break your fall?

Why assume Woot?

No these ladders do not come with manuel, you have to pick him up in front of home depot. Although I can’t guarantee his name will be manuel, better luck would be pedro or juan. Those names are more common.

One of my favourite movies!!! Very underrated movie… and funny as all hell!!!

Danny O’Shea: They’ve got your names on the back.
Jake Berman: So the guys at the morgue can identify the bodies.

Yes it comes with a very short and small manual. If you are using it for the very first time it might take a bit to figure it all out so you might wish to be with him and the two of you explore it. I wish they had made this one or a larger one available last time. I got two of the 15’ ones so that when work is being done outside the house on under the eaves one can make a platform. But even one of them is great. You can adjust it to use on the staircase when painting, etc.