Little Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes

The Q & A is wrong. As richnardone pointed out, the lower legs are normally connected via the height adjustment latches. The bracket set is strictly optional.

You get the ladder for $221.00 and a free work platform on the Little Giant site…the platform is a $50 option and it’s free…???not sure what to do…I like the platform instead of the wheels…

Opps I see that WOOT gives you the wheels and the platform too…it looks like WOOT…lol

At the very least, it is not rated to hold as much (Velocity was 300lbs), it doesn’t have the same adjustment/locking mechanism, and it’s made out of a different grade of Aluminium. The Velocity ladder on Amazon is several lbs lighter and based on reviews I’ve seen elsewhere, the Velocity is easier to work with solo because of the newer designed clips and lighter weight.

This is correct! Their vids display how you can do this with ONE ladder split into its components. The Little Giant Work Platform is used to stabilize the components into a sturdy a-frame as well. The only extra thing you need is a plank to lay across the middle.

what I like about the platform is that it’s pretty nicely stored in the folded ladder.

This is correct. If you watch the video @ 1:18 into the video he shows you how you can assemble the components as matching trestles without Little Giant item number 26044. Little Giant item number 26044 is optional. I’m sure it’s a fine accessory for making the setup sturdier though.

I ordered it, but I forgot to change my old address. They will ship it to my old address. Contacted customer support, and they said “sorry we can’t do anything about it”

What the heck!!

What should I do now?

Sorry for the trouble. You might wait to see tracking info and try reaching out to the carrier to see if they can re-route the package.

Bought the larger one a few months ago. Very nice, it allowed me to access tree limbs that I’d never been able to reach (safely) before, as well as convenient access to the camper roof. It is heavy, but that makes it feel sturdy to me! Especially when fully extended up a big ol’ cedar tree.

We all know that carrier never do that!

Mine arrived dented and it’s likely a bad idea to use it. It happens. However Woot Customer Service (Tan) told me they have no replacements available… But i do see they’re available today on the WootOff.

Why not accommodate a customer, woot?

I’m sorry, usually during a Woot-Off, we allocate our stock so that CS is not able to touch it.

We must have gotten the “workout” version. It’s so freaken heavy unlike in the video the guy flip it like it’s weightless.