Little Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes

Item Preview:
http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/d5ad9e25-4286-4d32-9ae0-b366516918d4.jpg

**Item: **Little Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes
Price: $169.99 - $199.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New
Read the Blog - Buy It

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Little Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes)

[Search Google](Google Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
10/15/2013 - $169.99-199.99 (Woot-off) - 25 comment(s)
10/10/2013 - $169.99-199.99 - 48 comment(s)

Little Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes
Price: $169.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

Comparison Links:
[Google Products](Little - Google Shopping Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes) - [Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Little Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes) - [Previous Woot Sales](Google Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes)

Let’s watch a demo [youtube=v9Jw1tDgQN4][/youtube]

Time to check out the product page and learn more about the history and warranty

Nearly perfect reviews (4.9 out of 5.0) over at The O

Bought the M22 last time around and it arrived within about 3 days.

I also have two of the 17 footers from Costco that are rated at 300 lbs. In comparison you cannot see any difference between them. This Alta One unit feels just as sturdy as the 300 pound units.

Obviously there is something different or they would not have the two different weight ratings. Perhaps different grade of aluminum, testing process, etc… Or perhaps just marketing?

Use Little Giants ONLY at my window coverings company. Great price…about 1/2 of what Costco gets for 'em. I’m in for 2

I own the M-22 and it’s the best ladder I ever owned. Unlike any other ladder, I really feel safe on this one. By the way, the extra cost of the 22 over the 17 is really well worth the money.

I have a lot of trees on my property and the 22 allows me to extend the ladder and get up to the gutters on the top level of my multi level house. In spite of the fact that I have gutter caps (SS screens), the gutters still need to be cleaned out once every 2 years. Calling a professional gutter cleaner once will cost you more than the price of the M-22 and that alone will more than pay for the ladder.

Check out a couple of additional Accessories from the Plus Sale if you plan on buying this

Bought the 17’ Alta One last time woot had it. I love it. This ladder is very sturdy and I love that I can use it on stairs easily. It does take both my husband and I to set it up, as we’re not experienced at using it. It is quite heavy to carry around, but I consider that a plus because that weight goes in to making me feel secure when I’m 12 feet off the ground changing a lightbulb. I’m so happy I bought this ladder last time around, and if I needed to I’d buy it again.

Love my little giant. So versatile, and not nearly as heavy as some state. Remember, it’s basically 2 ladders – so 2x the weight. Easy to store and very safe to use.

The only negative thing about the m-22 is the weight, which is mentioned frequently in posts. Worth the trade-off when you consider all of the positives.

Just ordered one off your guys reviews :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks Wooters!

I herd they revised the design to make it lighter. This is probably the old stock being sold off on Woot. I bought one last time and I’m glad I did. It’s great for the occasional homeowner use, but I wouldn’t want to lug this thing around everyday for work.

Ah… would like to choose between 17ft vs 22ft. I think 17ft would be sufficient for me for casual uses around the 2-story house. I do not have any vaulted ceilings either. 9lb difference seems quite a bit to get additional 5ft.

When do you guys use 22ft for most around the house?

Santa does exist and got my letter!!! Thanks Santa for making me believe again. :slight_smile:

When you have 26 foot ceilings and even then, I hate my 22 footer. In fact, I only use it as an A-Frame. It is just too heavy to use it as a straight ladder and even then I still hate it. I bought mine when they first came out a few years ago, but I hardly use it due to weight. I would consider selling mine just to get it out of the house. Useless.

I would really like to buy one of these, but I’m waiting for the model that is 12-foot height when in A Frame. Do it, Little Giant, DO ET!!

Hey Woot,

Would you be able to add the Work Plank or Leg Leveler as additional accessories for us?

I bake a mean cyber cookie and I’ll gladly bake you a fresh batch :slight_smile: