Little Giant Alta One Ladder - Two Sizes

I bought an M17 recently from Costco that was about $30 less that the one here, so YMMV. But still not a bad price and I really like the storage size. Also Costco’s availability varies as the M22 wasn’t available when I got the M17 (I think I would have preferred the larger ladder.)

Edit: I just realize that this one comes with the work platform, mine did not. Not sure what they go for, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that would make up the difference.

I think Costco’s was rated at 300 lbs vs 250 for these.

I just completed a project where I needed two ladders. I had my standard aluminum step ladder, and a “Little Giant” I borrowed from my brother. The Giant was so much better, it was unreal. I joyfully just bought an M22, and will have a cutting up party for the old ladder when the new one arrives!!

anybody receive their ladder yet?? i ordered two things and like normal, woot just gives me ONE tracking number. have to email them but never seem to get a response. waiting… waiting… waiting…

I have not seen a tracking number yet…Still in the shipping now status

Did anyone else receive the incorrect model of this ladder? I ordered the M-22 model, and realized upon opening the package that I was actually shipped the shorter M-17 model.

Sorry for the mix-up! Have you emailed support@woot.com with your order number and user name for assistance? If not, they can help with your options.