Little Vineyards Sonoma Valley Trio

I bit on this one. I am a little attracted by the lack of info out there. I will volunteer to be the guinea pig on this one.

sigh

I blew my wine.woot budget during the woot-off Couldn’t pass up more of that MacRostie. I need a raise if I’m going to continue here.

THERE WAS A WINE WOOT-OFF?!?!?! I’ve been out of town for a week. Say it ain’t so.

No, they just had some wine on the regular woot-off. Trying to get people drunk so they could get rid of all their Leak Frogs.

There was a Woot-Off on woot.com that included wine. They had the Abandon Chardonnay one morning and the MacRostie the next day.

Yeah I bit on another round of the MacRostie as well over the weekend…

This is Ted, let me know if you folks have any ques on these wines, a nice sampler of what we are crafting over in the cellar.

Hi Ted, thanks for stopping by!

I am very interested in your winery and in these wines. I gather that the Band is for drinking now. The Zin and the Cab can also be enjoyed now but can be cellared as well.

Can you 1) confirm the above, and 2) also just tell us more about the wines, in particular how the Zin and the Cab could be expected to age? Also food pairings for all three?

Thanks.

I couldn’t resist this after taking a look at their site and reading more about the wines and mine makers (see woot side deal). I am also tempted to join their wine club but I think I will wait to try these offerings.

Good to join you guys.
BB is ripe for enjoying, especially w/ tomato based dishes, w/ its firm acidity &
intense fr.
Zn tasted 02 other night, showing as well as ever has, still offering appreciable
fr, '03 will be even more age worthy I feel, even thicker in its layering. Great
w/ grilled- salmon, pork chops, sausage, great w/ pizza & pasta too.
CS what a sweetheart, is very approachable now & should be very interesting
wine for next 8+ yrs or so. A prized pairing w/ a good New York, or even just
w/ some dry Jack cheese after dinner.

Thganks, Ted. I look forward to enjoying these wines and I hope to see you at the winery sometime.

Hi, Rich and Joan Little, owners of this mysterious, unknown LITTLE winery, here’s the scoop…Ma and Pa organization with brother as the winemaker! No distributors or outside consultants…just trying to get the word out there to fellow wine lovers everywhere! Enjoy the first taste of Little Vineyards.

I couldnt believe i missed out on the MacRostie!! I’m down to one bottle left.:((

Check out the awards for the trio. Worth a try!

http://www.littlevineyards.com/news_awards.html

I never would’ve expect shopzilla to have that anyways. There’s wine listings still seems to be “in the process”, if you know what i mean. They have great stuff still, but it could be soooo much better.

I’m in for a trio…I couldn’t justify buying two trios since I may very well like just one…Hopefully there would be future opportunities to buy multiples of a single varietal for Wooter purchasers. :wink:

Wow a post from Baghdad- Hey- good luck over there. i hope you enjoy the wines upon your safe return.

Wow are folks friendly over here compared to the original woot-site. It is amazing what a bottle of wine does for a wooter’s general demeanor!

Here’s to hoping woot keeps sight up. I’m blowing my budget here, but it is certainly worth doing so…

Yep, kind of a different crowd from those who live for Woot-Off’s and scream for BOC’s…not that there’s anything wrong with that.

hey, i have a quesiton, in minnesota you cant supposibly buy wine of a website like this since its not a “legal” distibuter. anyone know ohw i can buy some wine off her for my mom?
-sorry usually shop regul;ar woot instead of this wacky wine beta!
thnaks
-scooter